DO I NEED to lose weight again?

Ok so.. My boyfriend is so thin and I have an eating disorder and it is really triggering and now I'm thinking about losing like 20 pounds again.. please help I really need advice, I'm starting to fall back into my old habits I love my boyfriend so much.

DO I NEED to lose weight again?this is what happened to me.. I was really bloated in the weight gain picture it wasn't that bad.. I just my body wasn't used to food because I wasn't eating so it freaked out and bloated..

please should I start losing more again? at least 20? 25?

Most Helpful Guy

• No! Please don't lose any weight. If anything ur too thin as u are in both of those pics. U'll get seriously unhealthy if u lose even 5-10 pounds, let alone 25! I'd say u would look way hotter if u gained like 5 or so pounds. Looks like ur body needs it. And if ur boyfriend is super freakin skinny who cares? That's his deal. U shouldn't hurt ur body just to try and weigh less than him. Just be healthy!

Most Helpful Girl

• Hey girl! You look really good, don't worry about losing weight. I know with me at least, bloating makes a huge difference, like one day I have a flat stomach and another I'll look pregnant. I really don't think you should lose weight, you're healthy as is, instead focus on the bloating. There are a lot of websites online that help with foods that reduce bloating, like for example, when you're planning to go swimming, you could eat a banana bc I've read they reduce bloating. I think your body looks perfect, but if being less bloated makes you feel more confident, go for it! (I know it works for me haha) Sorry for the super long answer, but I wanted to get everything I wanted to say down 😊

What Guys Said 19

• No, you don't need to loose a single pound. I don't care how skinny your boyfriend is, no guy is worth risking your health.

• Nope. You'd be obsessively unhealthy. And why exactly are you doing it for your boyfriend? I'd say put on weight. I can say the rib and pelvis outlines. Not a good sign. Health over looks hon, all the time.

• You look perfect in the picture - You don't need to lose any weight I think

• I get you have a rating disorder but try to not to forget simple logic. Thats the only way you'll stay in tune with reality. Because in reality, you're too thin. You need more weight so getting evem thinner is just senseless

• You don't have to be so drastic (20 lb is a lot), but losing a few pounds wouldn't hurt you if that's what you want. But since you're under 18 and your body is presumably still in development, I suggest you take it easy; your health is more important than a fat layer.

• No do you want to look like your skin and bones that's crazy. If you lose 20 more lbs you look gross.

• No not at all its unhealthy not to mention you shouldn't feel this way to suite someone's needs. When you can see bone from your hips or rib cage you are definitely not nourished with a right and healthy diet.

• you look perfect no need to lose any weight

• Jesus christ...

• Picture 2 looks better. What's the probalem

• No weight loss needed.
    You are fine.
    Try toning your tummy muscles.
    Some side crunches. Gets the abs looking fine

• You look 100% better and healthier in the right photo

• None. Losing more would be too much. You're perfect right now.

• eat some food stop being stupid you look worse that skinny

• Stop worrying about your weight , seriously you look perfectly fine.

• No... I can see your ribs, which means you're to thin.

• You are looking at serious health issues... do not lose weight

• Holy moly. You need to gain weight.

• hi. i just lost 3 stone (20 kilos, 40lbs, ish) in six months

you have no idea what you are doing

What Girls Said 8

• No you don't if you lost 20- you'd disappear, my ex was skinnier than me in some places and it was okay, i mean it made me feel weird sometimes however men are different than women and you're going to screw up your insides, just treat your body right, nourish it with the right things and it'll reward you.

• No. You are really thin as it is. I think you'll feel more satisfied with your body if you toned up, but you look fine as you are

• No! Don't lose weight. You REALLY don't need to.

• Are you insane?

• Sweetheart you lose more weight than you are now, your gonna endup in the hospital with dangerous health issues, and no you dont need to lose weight matter of you could gain weight and look hotter, and so what if your boyfriend is skinny it doesn't matter unless he is making you feel that you should be skinny if so then reconsider your relationship and start gaining weight.

• no your body is so nice... i like your body in the second picture much more. you look healthier in it.

• I see you post all the time with the same pictures.

Your body is fine stop looking for attention

• Girrrrrrl you are Beyond okay. You do not have to loose ANY weight. Like not even half a daum pound. Don't change your appearance for a man... Stay healthy. Trust me, you'll be better off. I say go have a burger 😜

• dont.. most people want to overcome it. you should too! you are beautiful, why do you do this to yourself?