Guys, what do you think of this body?

Obviously it's me... do you think I should lose some weight? I have a very important date this summer and so I was just curious of your opinion :)

Thanks in advance!
Guys, what do you think of this body?

Thank you for your kind opinions!

40

Most Helpful Guy

• Absolutely stunning.

If I were to be brutally honest and overly picky (not sure if you want that?) I'd say from the waist up, you're basically my ideal body type, but legs wise, they are a bit thick to be perfect, that in no way means they're bad, they're actually nice, but that's the only part for me that wouldn't be a 10, and I'm a leg man too.

So that sounds a lot more negative than I meant it. To make it easier, I'd say your upper body is a 10, your legs are like a 7/10. Hope that's not too harsh, it's my 100% honest opinion.

• I really appreciate your opinion!! Thank you very much! An honest opinion is what I need to understand what I have to improve, and were also very kind :) Now I know I have to work on my legs and that's what I'm definitely going to do :D Thank you!!

• Aww, thanks for being so gracious. I did feel guity posting that, but like I said I was being ultra picky. I hope your summer date goes well :)

What Guys Said 39

• Don't be offended, but why do you give a FCK what strangers think of you?
    I hate that so many BEAUTIFUL women ask, beg, and just need someone, a stranger, to 'Validate' them, by saying that they look good!!!
    Stop asking what other people think, and just ask yourself: "DO I LIKE ME, AS I AM?"
    I would much rather you posted this, saying 'I LOOK GOOD!! I Dare you to tell me I don't!!"
    You don't need to lose any weight, and if someone says you do, tell them to go FCK themselves!!
    YOU LOOK AMAZING!! Just relax, and don't think you need to be one of those HORRIBLE, BONEY VS models!!

• Nicely toned, somewhat athletic. No need to lose weight because it already looks great. Just keep it in shape like that and you'll be good to go.

• Great weight, toned enough, not tats, no piercings. In other words, perfect as you are now!

• good body. obviously

• You look well - All you need to do is keep yourself fit and toned for your own benefit

• I will for sure :) Thanks!!

• Looks good to me. If you want to get more toned, just do light weight exercises. And you have nice legs, you should do squats. Best place work out to burn fat.

• Your body looks absolutely stunning! If I were single , I would date you! I am sure there is a guy out there that is closer and will love you.

• You have a very lovely figure with gorgeous curves in all the right places. You also have gorgeous legs.

• Bigger breasts would be nice, but otherwise it's just perfect. I especially like the absence of tattoos or piercings, which seems to be very rare in this generation.

• Yeah I know ahahah, I would love to have them but at least Im very comfortable with my small ones :P

• Looks great, wouldn't change anything. You'd still look great even if you were a couple pounds heavier.

• This is very comforting! :P Thank you!

• Just tone up a bit.

• Perfect! What a tight hot body!

• I love your look you're in good shape you definitely do not need to lose any weight.

• I like it, nice and smooth.

• looks attractive, I like it :)

• Hell no!! You stay the way you are!! Them legs though!! 😍 You look great 🙂

• Thank you!! That's a really nice compliment!! And you look awesome as well :D

• :) ;)

• ☺️😉😏

• I think you look great the way you are, and that is not a kiss ass response.

• You look great

• It's perfect, looks great

• This is perfect, personally.

Beautiful body.

• athletic build. mmmm

• You look wonderful the way you are. Why are you setting up a date for around 5 months down the road?

• I mean it's toned which is hot and preferable, But not really my type from upside lol

• I know... bigger boobs would be welcome hahah :P
      Thank you for your opinion!

• Hot - I find small boobs mad cute. :D
    As for your weight, you're fine.

• Looks very hot... would like to see that body wrapped around me lol

• i like it, you look fine to me

• you look great girl

• if you change anything im gonna hurt you

• Perfectly fine in my opinion

• You look fine.. no need to lose weight

• More from Guys
    9