A lot of guys tell me that they dont want to be with me could someone tell me why and what would you rate me?

Allot of guys tell me that they dont want to be with me could someone tell me why and what would you rate me?

Most Helpful Guy

• You are only 19 so maybe haven't met right guy yet. You might just be a little conscious of your leg but I wouldn't worry you look very pretty and give off a lovely friendly vibe.

Most Helpful Girl

• You are a 9! You are gorgeous. Those guys were just jerks. Guys like to feel dominant by crushing a girl's self esteem. That way she is an "easier target". Don't let them do that. You are still young. You gotta find another group of people to hang out with and you will be recognized by different people.
    I don't think LOOKS are the reason that you don't get guys. Maybe you are to shy, so try working on that. Anyway, remember this NEVER CHANGE SOMETHING THAT YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF. If you like bein shy/introverted, than don't change it. Never change smth for anybody, unless you don't like it. You will find many guy that admire you. Good luck! :*

What Guys Said 47

• It's definitely something about your inner and personal characterstics.

Maybe your personality, habits or traits because I already see that you won't have difficulty with looks.

What do you think you lack emotionally?

• For 19 you are great looking to me.. if you were sitting in a coffee shop by yourself.. I would say hi and hope you would let me sit down and maybe buy you a coffee just to talk.. I do not hit on every women I meet but do like talking to any women.. especially when one is attractive to me.. I will at least try to meet her and if I am turned down.. so be it.. I did try

• Regardless of your leg... you are a cutey and as long as you are a sweetheart (personality-wise) the leg shouldn't matter to anyone that is truly a great guy!

Provided you have a great positive personality... they have the problem and obviously can't see you for the gem that you are.

• You're pretty enough for lots of guys. Your personality will probably match with someone. Just be patient and meet new guys.

• You're a very attractive, pretty girl. Who's that guy in the background?

• I couldn't tell you why, because I would be with you. I wouldn't know why those that don't. You look very cute.

• You look really cute, a lot of other factors could effect a guys choice. Personality is a big one. You look really friendly.

• I was going to say nothing wrong with your looks, so it mut be your personality. But it appears you are sitting on your bed and a guy is in there on the computer, so maybe it is because you already have an SO.

• That's my brother I just decided to take a mirror selfie and I had to hop to his room because I couldn't find my crutches

• I noticed your leg, but assumed it was tucked under you. And it did not matter, anyway. If I was younger (much younger, lol) I would be proud to date you. I do not see a problem at all.

• I would rate you 20/ 10, you are beautiful and believe me, the right person will come along and sweep you off your feet. It may not be today, but it is not never.

• i would just say that you r varrry pretty and you have a varry cute face having a soo sweet SMILE... , doesn't matter you miss a leg , but its all about how your nature is all about that matters while dating.. so keep smiling , it suits you too much.. :-)

• some guys can be scare of a big booty because they may think they are not big enough so please you, other than that, you look fine, maybe your attitude?

• I'm guessing because they are blind... or perhaps its something else.. Ever introduced yourself by saying you collect ears in a jar or something similar?

• can't be your looks... because you definitely are attractive!

• Don't know why the other guys would not want to be with you. I think you are pretty!

• U a Perfect girl like angels... god give u amazing beauty...

• I think your beautiful I would definitely want to date you

• it could be the way you act.

• You're so sexy! :-* :D

• you look amazing. 9+, are you a shitty person? other wise i dont see why

• I say 8.5... Maybe they can't handle an amputee, is ur leg amputated?

• Your looks are not the reason they don't want to be with you. My guess is because of your age group, not many guys want to be tied down at that age. My second guess is your personality.

• You are very pretty Madame. Maybe it just has to do with your personality that people really never liked you instead of your looks. Try working on yourself instead which makes someone better in the longer run there instead so yeah go search for who you are as a person.

• You're good looking, guys are dumb

• You are very pretty... And I don't understand why they day that.. Maybe you personality had something to do with this!
    We don't know how's your personality... Like you are rude or something...

• *say that

• Oh I am very sorry... I thought your leg was folded or something.. I think all these shallow guys don't wanna be with you cause you are missing a leg...
      There sad...
      But her I would date you for sure...
      So don't feel bad... I know it will be a bit hard for you but there are guys like me who would date you... :-)

• Are you indian though? Walls like that are in India

• I don't know what you're referring to by being with you. Look wise at least you're very attractive so you can eliminate that as a problem.

• i have no idea why they said so 8/10 wish had more pics t analyse but i see no problem in u but actually might have something there has to be something eg. u are annoying or something

u don't need to change or be depressed about it but know what makes u like that to them
    hold on by the collar and ask that fegget what makes not want to be u are trulty beautifl don't let them hold u back

• You're beautiful I rate 10, but however...
    You could even be a control freak or worse.

Looks don't matter to people as much as personality, unless their after someone you for sex alone.

• Nothing jumps out as a problem. Have you asked them why?

Guys have a saying, "Remember, no matter how good looking she is, somewhere some guy is just tired of all her crap".

• you have a pretty smile and pretty face a nice body the only think you miss isn't you leg its the right guy :)

• What about the guys who don't say they wouldn't date you?

• More from Guys
    17

What Girls Said 8

• You're 19, I think that might be the issue. Not that there's anything wrong with being 19. But at that age it's hard to find someone. Trust me, been there! I have plenty of friends who at 19 were single and felt hopeless about love. Well let me tell you something. They are pretty much all married now and I am 26. Love will find you :) It might just take some time!

• I think you know why and I am sry about that sweety... but you re really beautiful and have a radiant smile. so I hope you have a personality as radiant as your smile :)
    if so you ll find that special guy. guy you re age are a bit shallow we have to admit and even girls.

• Guys probably don't want to be with you because you're missing a leg. Men are shallow like that.

• I have no clue but I'd smash 😏

• They didn't like you for missing a leg. How cruel... hopefully you will find some one that can appreciate you for your personality instead.

• You're very pretty, guys are just assholes

• An alien ate you leg 😢😢😢 that's so sad.. looking for compliments eh? Lol

• These women are savage as fck

• I apologise, I thought your posture made it seem like you're missing a leg and I made fun of you cz you looked pretty and was asking a complimenting like question. I didn't even think the other way, I sincerely apologise. I feel bad about myself now, this is the first time ever I talked shit like this!

• What a bitch !

• Flat chested?