Why do some people say not everyone can become a 9 or 10 physically yet no one knows what a 9 or 10 is?

Obviously a fat ungroomed slob isn't gonna be considered a 9 or 10 to the majority but nothing is preventing that fat slob from BECOMING A 9 or 10 to the majority right? Before you say the word"genetics"... give me one way to confirm how you can determine how good ones facial genetics are?

EVERYTIME I ASK HOW ONE CAN KNOW IF THEY ARE A 9 OR 10... EVERYONE PRACTICALLY SAYS YOU CAN'T KNOW!

What Girls Said 1

• But it is genetics though. It's about facial features

1000uglypeople.com/.../...est-Man-In-The-World.jpg

Hence why some people can wake up looking good, some people need to make a lot of effort to look good, some need much more unnatural things to look good, some can't look good

• BUT HOW CAN YOU KNOW IF YOU LOOK GOOD/HOW GOOD? I look in the mirror and see a face. Don't know if it's GOOD LOOKING or ugly or average. Is there a test? The guy in the pic is at his absolute worst. I'm sure many models would look pretty shitty at their worst too.

• I would appreciate it if you could give me a way to find it out.

• If you have to ask, it's not you

What Guys Said 2

• the general scaling only goes up to 8 for all people, a 9 and 10 are the individual's personal preferences that make that person a 9 or a 10.

someone might say "that girl is a 8" and then the person next to them says "no she's a fucking 10!" because that person fits their every category and preference. 9 is almost everything, 10 is everything.

• But then why do you suggest plastic surgery? 😏😏😏😉

• And if it goes up to 8... how can you know if you are an 8? To the majority? FOR SURE?

• People know what it is