Should I add this picture to my POF dating profile?

Most Helpful Guy

• Just take a new pic; it's very grainy. You could probably get away with it since it's only POF, but since you look great in the pictures that you've previously posted, provided it was really you, the ones without eye problems or flash should do.

Most Helpful Girl

• well dayemm... <3
    look your gorge, take a better pic cause this one doesn t do you justice.
    I like your style by the way

What Guys Said 22

• Grainy image and scary eyes, yes, do it.

• Pof lol

The boys won't care about your semi possessed eyes... all they going to be seeing is that body and how to get in there

does your personality suck that much in real life? Do you have a hard time talking to guys. You do know pof is more about getting a casual boyfriend

• Casual? Lol what if they have "long term" marked down?

• You know how many times I've heard a girl say residency or law school or some funny thing like that lol... alternative to bars and clubs. You look like you are very comfortable with the bar/club scene.

I know there are outliers, but you really dont fit the profile of a doctor 😂 try law school next time.

• Lmao shut up. Don't fit the image? Lol my grades say otherwise.

• I think you look gorgeous. Your figure is perfect, your face is gorgeous. I don't think a beautiful girl like you should be on a site like pof.

• I think you had a better one in a previous question - The one with no camera flash in the eyes.

• Your previo I s pic in the previous question is better

• not a fan of this pic. low quality, and the glowing eyes... the last one looked much better :)

• Not with eyes like those caused by the flash. And the skirt is overexposed (camera term). I say "No".

• Its very pof so yes

• The flash on your eyes makes it spooky :o
    Not necessarily you, just the photo in general

• If it was you but it's not

• As long as it's you, I don't see why not.

• Lol hell fukin hea

• no (filler)

• You look like you get passed about like a bong...

Perfect for POF :D

• hell yeah!

• POF? What? lol a girl like you on pof... there must be a catch because pof is trash

• Try a picture with better quality!

• No, not at all.
    Take better pics

• Definitely. U are pretty attractive.

• its not the best photo

• yeah, I think so, sexy

• Yes. yes. Hot.

What Girls Said 4

• "Anyone interested in spirit possession?"

• I think it's a little pathetic that a 36 year old who can use all the help she can get for rejuvenation, is criticizing a girl with the age bracket of (18-24).

• You didn't have to answer nicely, this is an opinion site for a reason but you didn't say anything bad lol it was obviously a joke.

• I mean, out of all the people who can criticize this attractive girl. Why should it be the 35 year old saggy woman? Who is obviously seeking for attention (your profile picture, the only difference is; you look saggy and tired out and anon doesn't. So, why should you entitle yourself to judge someone so harsh, when you yourself fall below average regardless?

• take a new pic.. use better camera..

• The image is very grainy. I would add something that is more clear.

• You're probably gorgeous but in this pic u look quite scary