ATTN ALL WEIGHTLIFTING BROS: Check the bod?

all right to all my dudes and bros out there! i am a serious athlete and lifter, putting metal on bars, eating the protein, getting all sweaty, and lifting cars off small animals! I am talking ripped, bitches drool in public at this shit.

so, i wanna know from all my dude-man-testosterone-bros (can I get a FUCK YEAH?) bout my gains and shit and how buff I'm getting. like legit, you see how swole i am, all that bicep mass? fuckin monster bro, im literally 5'11" and sheer 135 lbs wall of muscle. check it and rate, dudes!

ATTN ALL WEIGHTLIFTING BROS: Check the bod?

• I can't stop laughing, you're built like Dobby the Elf
    70% (7)57% (13)61% (20)Vote
  • 11/10, literally Arnold Schwarzenegger, would bang all night long
    20% (2)30% (7)27% (9)Vote
  • Other (this means EXTRA TESTOSTERONE BOOST MOTHERFUCKERS!!!
    10% (1)13% (3)12% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|7

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• You're 17. That body certainly won't get any doors slammed in yr face.

0|2
    0|0
  • Their is nothing there a guy in my class who is 16 year old has a way better body then ur have 😂😂😂

0|0
    0|0
    • It's a joke topic, genius, as if that wasn't painfully obvious already. I have no interest in actually being in shape.

• Your nipples are at significantly different heights...

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• 135 pounds bruh, killing it!

3|2
    0|1
    • Yeah, IKR? I saw your profile pic and you're looking a little out of shape though. Might want to start some kind of Jenny Craig program, before you get too flabby.

• Show All
    • Must be hard, not being in shape.

• Ya, I get jealous fuckers trying to pick fights with me for my physique on gag all the time for it. Literally, all the tim.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFEZcUGAu4Q
    You and this guy are my fitness role models #goals

1|3
    0|0
    • Haha, that's badass. Keep it up, and you might have a chance of reaching our level someday.

• You don't look too bad at all

0|2
    0|1
  • Even if its your pic brah, You shouldn't make fun of it. We were all there once so

0|4
    0|1
    • Nah, I have no intention of working out ever, unless my metabolism grinds to a halt and I start turning into a lardass. This topics just for shits and giggles, haha.

• Good because when things get hard and you feel like giving up, Always remember OP. You are a skinnyass fgit and its never gonna change

• That's the plan.

• Haha you did it mate xD You have fit body ;) #nohomo

0|2
    0|1
  • if you dnt start fuckin eatin wit yo skinny ass, i am 5'6 and im 147 and gained 20 lbs by eatin rice (a lot) and chicken

0|1
    0|1