Short hair :

0|0
9|20

Most Helpful Guy

• I like both but long a little more

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I wish I could wear it long, but I prefer my hair medium length (around the shoulder area). It has more volume and looks bouncy, versus my limp straight super long hair.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• Long. I have never once fantasized about running my hands through a short hair style.

Plus, one of my greatest weaknesses is when a woman lets her hair down and shakes it out. It's a thing. And my word does that thing ever work!

0|0
    0|0
  • Long Long Long.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think long hair fits women better because it's more feminine. It looks more beautiful when it flies in the wind. Love when women flip their long hair from one side to the other. Greater possibilities for styling. I like long hair on women.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty much every guy likes long feminine hair

1|0
    0|0
  • Long, black straight hair is what I prefer.

2|0
    0|0
  • Plenty of people looks daymn good in a short hair, so I guess it's their facial proportion to their hair or something; I prefer long hair overall though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Short (though it always depends on the girl)!

0|0
    0|0
  • Long. So much long. Easiest way for a woman to cut her attractiveness by like 80% is to grt her hair cut short in my opinion.

0|0
    1|0
  • Long, but the examples of short you put are ok, to me that's not really short, a pixie cut is short and that's what I really hate on a woman.

0|0
    0|0
  • Generally I prefer long hair, but some girls can really make short hair work for them. Short hair isn't for every girl though.

0|0
    0|0
  • long hair is more attractive on roughly 99% of women.

if you can look cute with short hair... you can probably be hot with long hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, based on these options, both of them are fine. That "short" isn't too short.

0|0
    0|0
    • I didn't mean boy-style

• I don't know that the ones labeled short would really be considered short - maybe medium/short - but I like them better.

0|0
    0|0
  • Longer hair lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Always long hair

0|0
    0|0
  • Long hair hands down

0|0
    0|0
  • From these pics, short. I guess it depends how she looks like.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer long hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • Long hairrrrr

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Long hair. Ahh, that first girl's hair is so super pretty 😍 Can't wait till mine will grow out long af again.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's gotta be long for me. I need to flick it about and I like it swishing when I walk. Gotta be long.

0|0
    0|0
  • Short short short, but I'm biased 😛😁

0|0
    0|0
  • Long hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • Long hair. The easier to pull on, my dear.

0|0
    0|0
  • Long hair but some girls rock the shorter hair like the ones you posted!

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer long hair

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the women.

I prefer long hair, as I have long blonde hair down to the top of my ass.

0|0
    0|0