Opinion on my face cause like faces are important?

opinion on my face cause like faces are important ?

Yes I realize one picture you can only see half my face, but I added two. One with makeup one without. Thoughts?

Most Helpful Guy

• Can i just say i like the question, the face is the most important and yeah you are attractive.

• Thanks for the MHO :)

What Guys Said 13

• Super cute. You don't look 18-24 though.

• You cute af OP.

• Your face is Hot AF

• You look pretty in both 👌

• first one black and white can't tell shit and 2nd one qt

• You are very attractive!
    Sporty look is so nice

• Really cute looking.

• There's a good chance you'll be attractive when you grow up

• You have a pretty face

• fucking cute but u should do something if u are 18-24 u look like u didn't see what puberty is like

• Very very good

• You look very young. Like 14.

• stop fishing for compliments

• It's in the how to I look category that's kinda the whole point of the category, to see how I look, so if that involves compliments so be it?

• Well thank you :) have a good night (unless it's day time where you are) have a good one at least :). And don't be insecure you're great how you are

• I often try to convince myself that I'm great but this is the first time someone else has said it to me, it means a lot :) thanks and good night u 2.

What Girls Said 6

• It's cute! :)

• I think you're absolutely gorgeous! Don't let anyone tell you different.

• You ask about your face and then post photos where people can barely see your face... you're smart aren't you?

• You can see my face in both of them. I posted two different types of photos for a reason. One where you can see my smile, and the other one where you can see my whole face. And I am very smart sweetheart thanks.

• You're cutting half your face off in the first one and have your hand up in the second one covering your face and then you cropped your entire forehead out. For all we know, you have a five head. Gtfo.

• Close up so you can see my face closer, and you can see my mouth, and all my forehead, second picture you can see the rest of my face that you didn't see in the other.. I had an obvious reason for posting the two pictures I did.

• Both very beautiful. You have been blessed with big standout eyes. Use them to your advantage, when dating. :D

• your smile is very beautiful :)

• You're really pretty