Am I fat? (pic)?

My sister said I'm fat. What do you think?
Am I fat? (pic)?

Most Helpful Guy

• ill say this in the meanest way possible no you are not fat, i wanna cuddle, you look so soft :)

Most Helpful Girl

• assuming your sucking in as all girls lie. I'd say you're right where I am. Not complete physical fitness but not super chubby either. It's hard to tell but I'd say you're BMI seems to be a little closer to overweight. Please don't freak out when I tell you this-- keep in mind this is a range scale and past overweight is obese so being overweight does not necessarily mean you are fat. It just depends on how the weight look and accumulates on your body type. This being said I don't think you're overweight, but you're closer to being overweight than say someone who in naturally skinny as a rail. For instance I think your legs look great because I've always hated my chunky thighs and you're legs look good. Your arms are a little bigger and if you are sucking in then you may have a bit of a belly. However, it could be the angle and you're arms could be muscle not fat. Again it is extremely hard to tell so don't take what I tell you to heart. I'm just trying to give you the honest opinion you asked for.

What Guys Said 23

• Saying this with the nicest and most polite way possible, yes.

• this is so mean but i couldnt help but laugh xD

• lmfaoooooooooooo

• @jessicorn you sound completely retarded, I can see that :)

• Not fat but you could drop a few pounds

• Probably overweight.

• gettin' chunky

• No, I would most certainly not say you are "fat." I would be pressed to even say you are "chubby." Curvy would be a more accurate word! It can be a relative thing, though, so you may want to check it against a BMI chart.

• sorry your sister is a fuckwit

• Nope... ...

• No, you are NOT fat.

• I personally think you look good

• You are not a large girl at all, I would say average body shape
    With very little ab exercise you would look amzing

• Yes you are fat, everyone's just trying to be Pc and not offend you so that people don't attack them for telling the truth

• U hv a sexy beautiful attractive body look... acc to me ur r nt fat

• Not fat but a bit chubby

• your not "fat" but your not "in shape" try doing a little cardio in the mornings like a jog. you'll be beach body ready by the summer :)

• Yea you are fat

• no, you are fine

• Yes you are

• Not fat. Average at worst; I still find your figure attriactive

• ... Indeed.

• Chunky is a better way to describe that

• Maybe the arms a bit, rest looks fine.

• You're not fat just out of shape.

• Yes, you're a little chubby

What Girls Said 14

• You are not fat. I've seen fat. If you are so big you can barley walk, your fat. If you have so much weight you have to ride a drive cart around the supermarket cause walking hurts your legs, your fat. If you are as wide as you are tall, your fat. However, you look like you can happily walk, even jog or run, where you please, so, your not fat. That doesn't mean your thin, your not, but your not fat. Just do whatever is healthy.

• No you're not, if you're wanting to improve in anywhere then do it because you want to. Don't let it discourage you.

• Your not fat but you are chubby. Just need to lose the extra fat that's on your belly and arms. Then tone your body up a little bit.

• Your sister is rude. You are NOT fat. You are a bit chubby, yes, but it is not that bad, and you look great.

• Not fat at all! I'm actually annoyed your sister said that lmao.

• Fat in my opinion is having rolls of fat which young have just because your not a stick figure doesn't mean your fat

• You're chubby, not fat. You'll have an amazing curvy body if you get rid of some weight. I looked like you in the past.

• No absolutely not.

• No, you're not fat.

• Yes you are honey.

• Yes, you are. You're not curvy either, you have a very wide width across from your back to your stomach. You're sister never should have called you fat, unless you were asking her like you're asking here. If it bothers you do soemthing, I'm only being so harsh because I too have fat that I'm trying to lose. Sometimes it takes that jolt to get the motivation to do something about it. Our bodies slow down the older we get, it's only going to get worse so start changing habits now because it will be more difficult later on.

• No you're not fat, you're a bit on the chubby side but not fat.

• A little stout but i wouldn't say you're fat no.

• A little chubby but not what id call fat...