Am I too skinny?

Am I too skinny?
I'm just really damn insecure about my weight. Especially my legs. I'm 18 and I weigh 93 lbs.

Most Helpful Guy

• No you aren't, and your legs look fine.

I was super skinny at your age and couldn't put weight on and was insecure about it. In some ways, I think being (what you think is too skinny) is worse for guys, because whilst there will always be guys that like skinny girls, I think it's less so with women if you are a very skinny guy- they tell you to go eat a square meal or you look weedy- go to the gym, it can be quite insulting stuff. I suppose thin women get the, you 'aren't a real woman' crap! Also horrible.

Thankfully it didn't last though and I bulked out a bit, and now I put wieght on far too easily! So I'd say enjoy it while it lasts, because for most people it doesn't! I'm still a healthy weight, but am now more of an thin/ average build. Anyway, in case I didn't say, you look fine, nothing to worry about :)

• Ditto. I was 105 at 18 but I am 5'7. I was really skinny and everyone and their mother accused me of an eating disorder or told me men don't like bones, they like meat. That was my natural weight. I ate a lot of food, all the time. I'm almost 30 and 130, so I'm a good weight now. So far it's lasted for me, I'd rather be skinny and eat what I want than curvy and have to watch what I eat. I love food ❤

Most Helpful Girl

• What? Too skinny? You look gorgeous! I grew up in a world and time when it was attractive to be beautiful aka skinny. It seems like nowadays people are convincing themselves in a lie that is "Kim K body is perfect". Hhahaha that is the biggest lie in the fucking world. Girls would DIE to have a body like you. Nobody is trying to be fat, everybody is trying to be thin and you are lucky enough that you don't have to TRY that you do HAVE that body already. You have a waist and GORGEOUS legs. Your body isn't "banana" shaped it HAS the right, feminine curves. Even if you didn't you are much more than your body. Right a list of the things that you love about yourself and avoid searching online things that make you insecure. Do it, just to improve your self-esteem, although the best tip is : JUST REALISE U ARE FREAKIN GORGEOUS!!! Both BODY and FACE! You are like Odet from Barbie of Swan Lake (we are the same generation, I think u know the movie ;) #90skids )
    When I say this, I want you to believe in me 100%. I AM TELLING THE TRUTH! And if anybody says it differently, THEY ARE JEALOUS IT IS A FACT!!! You are a gorgeous girl and it breaks my heart every time I see that beautiful girls are struggling with confidence. Don't waste your time being insecure when you have NOTHING to be insecure about. And instead of wearing clothes that hide it, wear clothes that EMBRACE this!!! Be proud of your beauty and let me know if this is working out for you, please!!!
    by the way, I have EXACTLY the same Beanie Boo (unicorn) like the one on your wall! 💕

• You just made my day haha. It's not the unicorn though it's like a pink fox! Haha and I know I'm just hearing everyone wants a woman with a Kim Kardashian body and I want that kind of body too. And barbie of swan lake haha I completely forgot about that!

• Guys just have this complex when they want to feel powerful and "dominant" and a way they want to achieve that is by crushing a girl's confidence. That way you will be an "easier" target. Well, gues what? You won't let them do that! Always aspire to be that girl that is so confident that guys are afraid of. Don't wish to be "the insecure one that they can control". It's easy. You choose which one you'll be. 1st step: stop googling things that make u insecure 2nd step: DON'T COMPARE YOURSELF to others. U r unique? Why would you want anything else. 3rd step: never listen to sad songs. Start your day with an impowering song. Put your headphones in and "march" to a beat of a fierce song. (Anything new of Demi Lovato, or Jessie J) You will feel confident and others will see that, too! And don't wish to be a "fat" girl. Even if that is a trend now, classical beauty is EVERLASTING and u HAVE IT! 👄
      And, yes, I cannot see shit (bad eyesight) I thought it was a unicorn. Love you!

• @YummyLady Are you saying if she was bigger she would not be good looking because if you are it is a load of crap since big women can be good also.

What Guys Said 71

• Very pretty to me. Beautiful blonde hair (I love blondes), a cute smile, and nice legs (I also love legs). I would be very intimidated to approach you; you should feel proud at how pretty you are.

• Eh, maybe a little. Not a big deal as long as you still got great health.

• You are perfect. Seriously, I mean you are skinny, but you LOOK GOOD. So why does it matter HOW you look good?

• You're skinny but it works for you.

• Petite is different, my wife and daughter are the same way. Just like there are a lot of large people these days, there are also petite people too. So 93 lbs is perfectly healthy, genetics play a big roll in that and people need to take that into consideration.

• Get a checkup and see if you're healthy

• I don't think so, you look naturally petite and slender. Doesn't look like you're starving yourself! :)

• No you look awesome. Very pretty!

• did you ask this same thing but with different pictures

• You look great to me

• Skinny is hit OP but it looks like you have nothing upside in that dress, js

• In my opinion, no. You look fantastic, especially those hips.

• You look fine. I definitely wouldn't lose any weight. If you put on 5 or 10 lbs, you would look just as good.

• I think you look fine.

• You are really skinny, yeah.

• you should wear pantyhose

• You're fine.

• You have a very nice figure for your height and weight, as long as you're eating enough in proportion to your daily physical activity there shouldn't be a problem

• You look good. I wouldn't class you as a stick cuz you have and hour glass kinda shape

• You look NICE.

• You are on the skinny side but definitely srill very attractive

• You look alright. But if its an opinion on health you need, maybe consult a doctor?

• Your curves are excellent. Not too skinny! You look fantastic.

• I dont know your heights, but in the photo you look good.

• You look great

• i'll tell u , u are in a better condition than me
    5'7 male 50+ (0-3) kgs that is 110-113 lbs
    it's hard getting fat even when i eat a lot u shouldn't worry u look good the way u are

• No. You look great. And I like your figure too.

• no you look great to me!

• Nope you are actually a beautiful women :-)
    You look cute ! Legs and everything is fine!!

• Nope you look awesome

• More from Guys
    41

What Girls Said 25

• You need a psychiatrist. You are so cute looking you are so sexy looking that you really need a shrink. Somebody I think one of the people died on the Titanic she was very rich. She said you can't be too rich or too thin. You are not too thin. Stop with the insecurity. I don't want to hear it. 95% of the girls out there would drop dead to have a figure like yours.. If you would 10 pounds heavier you would worry about being too fat. 98% of the world is insecure but you belong to the 2% that shouldn't be. I'm saying this is a 24-year-old girl female who would be highly critical of you if need be. But guess what I do not need be. Please and by the way, the dress is fabulous it's not too short it's not too tight it is perfect it shows you figure perfectly. And don't listen to any of the guys all they want to do is act important so they can dominate.

• Thank you and I actually do see a psychiatrist my next appointment is Monday 😂

• Tell them I can do a better job with you. Because I'm telling you the truth not trying to squeeze the truth out of you

• im pretty much the same weight and shape as you. I've asked multiple doctors about my weight, they all think im fine, so i assume you should be ok. although a little bit of weight gain wouldn't hurt. do some weight lifting for an increased muscle mass. there's a program called 'bony to bombshell' for girls like us:)

• Yeah, you're skinny, but most guys like that.

• You look a perfect to me, you have wider hips. I don't know if that's the right way to describe it, like you have an hourglass shape so being skinny compliments your shape.

• Thanks I have wide hips from my mom but it also gives me a thigh gap which I'm insecure about

• Her hip shape is perfect
      I agree
      I think beautiful shape

• I thought all the girl were all into the thigh gap? Or is that just me being stupid? Anyway you have a great figure!! :)

• You're definitely skinny, but a lot of guys really go for that. No worries - as long as you're perfectly healthy that is.

• You are perfectly h/w proportionate.

• omg I can't believe we in the same oat. and 93 lbs. I always wonder if im too skinny too

• you are perfect and look amazing!!! why be insecure about your weight when your stomach is flat? most girls are like that when they are chunky and your legs are perfect too theyre not fat or thick or anything

• My stomach actually isn't that flat but idc about my stomach lol

• lol yes it is!! if you want an honest opinion take a pic with a crop top or swim suit on but you're still obviously flat

• You look healthy (just a little bit on the skinny side, but not overly skinny) and have a nice hourglass figure.

• You are just so darn cute!

• Your not too skinny. You look fine.

• well i think its very possible that you are underweight (depending on your height though) but i think your size works for you. you look good and have a nice figure

• Many girls would kill for your body. Also, despite being skinny, you still have curves. You're really pretty!

• Definitely need a different picture to actually see how your body looks. You look nice in the dress but 93 pounds is definitely underweight for pretty much any height that you're likely to be. Do you eat enough? Is it a lack of appetite?

• You are probably a bit on the skinny side, maybe gain a few pounds?

• No you look fine

• You look fine to me.

• Very thin... Not over weight. You're below average weight.

• I have the same issue. Im 18 and I. weight 80pounds... it looksgood

• Girl you look good.

• My aunt (she's 23) is 5'9 and 90 pounds. You're fine.

• How tall are you? You look good to me.

• I am 5'2

• Eat healthy and excercise if you want to be fit and stronger. And maybe you'll put on more weight. But you don't need to gain weight.

• How tall are you?

• Little bit skinny but looks ok

• You look awesome!

Wish I had your body