Guys, based on this pic, would you say I'm out of your league?

I know the whole "league" thing is dumb, but if you saw me at school or whatever, would you be like "oh i have a chance with her" or "damn mami 2 fine for me" or "whos that man"? (assume that I have a good personality too)

I'm in high school so I'm sort of looking for high school guys' opinions. Also say in ur answer why you think I'm either too pretty/ugly/just right for you lol.

link to the pic: https://www.flickr.com/photos/92593254@N03/24160935281/in/dateposted-public/

removed pic, got all the answers i needed. thanks guys :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Your pretty and i would date u

• thank you! so if you found out someone who looked like me has a crush on you, would that make u happy and motivate you to make a move?

• Yes it would motivate me to make a move

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

• I think you are really cute! I don't think there is a "league ranking system for girls 😜" It would definitely depend on you're personality too but you seem really sweet so from looks I'd definitely try to date you

• Being there is no pic. This post is pointless

• I don't really base a girl's attractiveness as her being in my league. I go off, are we on the same wavelength. But if I found that you and I had a bit in common and hit it off, instead of focus on how cute you are, I'd say you are, "in my league".

• well, you definitely are very pretty. I don't know if that automatically means you are out of my league. But since I have a pic I'm sure you can tell me :P

(I'm aware that I'm a but too old haha)

• you're in the illegal league so yes

• I'd think "oh that girl is kinda cute she's probably like 16 though"

• No your not that hot your average. Actually your not hot at all your like cute.

• I would say I had a chance

• Missing photo

#Pointlessquestions

• I sound totally conceited but no. I don't think someone with your level of attractiveness is out of my league at all. I get a lot of female attention. You're an attractive girl though for sure.

• u don't sound conceited, it's good to be self-aware :)

What Girls Said 2

• You are the definition of average. Sorry :/

• lol dont be sorry, that was the whole point of this question!! :)

• totally didn't catch the sarcasm lol i swear im not dumb

• This chick is always hating on people's posts. I don't even know why she reads the how do I look posts? She's just an asshole to everybody.

• Ok this is just desperate and you sound like an attention whore.

Link don't even work man.