Are my stretch marks a huge turnoff?

I have stretch marks from having my baby. I had a flat stomach before getting pregnant and so I think because I got so big and my stomach stretched from being flat to being huge that's why my stretch marks are so bad. I do have a good body and a pretty face and a great personality and im not being cocky just confident. So if you met me and ended up really liking me and we ended up having sex or something would seeing these completely turn you off? Pregnancy is a beautiful thing and these are proof that my body changed for my beautiful baby but I just want perspectives on the question I asked. Please refrain from unneeded mean comments but do be honest. Thank you.
Are my stretch marks a huge turnoff?

• You had a baby.. It's a beautiful thing. They don't bother me.
  • They absolutely bother me
  • Doesn't matter as long as you have a great personality
  • I would never date somebody with stretch marks like this.

Most Helpful Guy

• My girlfriend has something similar and maybe a bit more both on the stomach shape and stretch marks. We've been together almost 9 years now. She used to be conscious about it for various reasons about me more than just her body. But she realized later after a long time that I'm just nuts about everything on her body as much as about her. All this was more of a turn on for me than anything else.

Lately she's increasingly possessive, insecure and suffocating. Tried explaining it to her but nothing changes. THIS is putting me off BIG TIME.

End of the day it's all about what's up the mind and how comfortable people are with each other. Body never really figures beyond that.

This is how it's with me. Not speaking for others.

I'd vote 'E' if it says 'Those are simply awesome and marvelous / attractive'

• That is so sweet of you. You're a wonderful guy and your girlfriend is a lucky lady!

• Thank you for the up vote and kind words young lady :)

Just so long as insecurity and related things don't mind fuck me it's all ok else even the best looks and body will put me off :)

• Thank you, young lady for your kind, thoughtful, gracious and generous gesture of selecting my opinion the MHO :) your charming gesture is well taken and wholly appreciated :) <3

Most Helpful Girl

• They're a symbol of the life you've lived and the amazing and precious life you've brought into the world. If someone doesn't appreciate how awesome that is, are they really good enough to see your body let alone be in your life?

• Absolutely true thank you

What Guys Said 5

• I would not be bothered by them as long as my love towards her personality and other parts remained.

• I don't think it's a turn off, no.

• They go away with proper care.
    Exercise gets them almost gone. Special creams help too

• I've tried the creams and exercise. Neither have helped.

• Could be very enjoyable

• They're scars. Very deep scars. They may fade a little but probably won't much.

• u had a baby and why are u considering dating this soon? what about the father im pretty sure he wouldn't mind or u chose the wrong one. just telling u not important if u r married n still in possesion of the kid and not poor to do i mean never mind

it's a beautifull thing

• Before you go judging me on whether or not I'm dating it's been almost a year since I had my baby and my husband and I no longer together since he decided to do something stupid and send himself to prison for 18 months

• okie i sorry tough life huh.. they wouldn't bother me by the way

What Girls Said 3

• No they shouldn't be and if they are to a man then remind him you created life & he's a twat.

• Your beauty doesn't depend on stretch marks, honestly! You're beautiful because of your brain and personality, that's what matters the most. And if someone doesn't like your body marks, they can move right along. All the best <3

• Why dun you use some cream for stretch Mark? My sister did!

• What cream did she use?

• I'll ask thanks!

• Dun mention it, keep smiling 😊