How would I look if I lost 25 pounds? am I fat?

:( i'm 114 pounds and I feel morbidly obese. I used to be 105 but I gained a lot over Christmas. If I lost 25 I would be 90 does that sound nice

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say your body is incredible. Were I married to a woman with such lovely shape? I'd lay her like tile as often as possible and spare no effort in satisfying her.

I wish I could wave my hand over my keyboard and magically type the words that would make you see how lovely you are. I think we both know it's going to take more than that. Other than a few douche bags, you're probably getting lots of compliments and think they're all lies. They feel good for a moment, and then that feeling is gone the second you look in the mirror again.

I'm going to go against the grain of the common responses and say that your beliefs that you need to lose weight are valid and important... but really only to you. Other than some cruel people who are only looking to exploit your weakness, you posses an enviable figure that many would enjoy to have or hold. So instead of telling you to "just be fine with it," I'm going to push you in a different direction where you have an active role and more control over your body shape and composition than to be at the mercy of everyday life.

When it gets warm again, you should join a CrossFit gym for at least one month. While there, take note of the women's bodies around you. Look for what you like. (You're not going to see Venice Beach bodybuilder chicks.) When you see women who've got the bodies you wish you had, watch what they can 'do'. During a workout, they will absolutely crush you in strength, speed, stamina, and coordination. You 'need' to actually see this. And these are women who've been through life, had kids, gotten a few years on them and are still beautiful and healthy.

What you should consider 'today' is that tomorrow will always be different. It's possible that your negative image of your body may morph into fitness addiction, but there are worse things. But here's some things that will help:

-The endorphins from working-out at such a high intensity are natural medications for your mood. You 'will' feel better and not have to take pills with nasty side-effects. And if you feel better, it's easier to feel better about yourself.
    -Check out pregnant CrossFitters. They have far less weight gain (stretch marks), smaller babies (easier delivery), and shed all the weight in no time.
    -Super positive and supportive community is really helpful emotionally.
    -They teach great dietary lifestyles that keep your mood from crashing and from excessive weight cycling.
    -You may learn to care more about what you can do vs look like.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've seen more of your questions and I think you really start to develop a mental illness.
    My sister had anorexia till the point she was a bone. Her hair started to fall out and if she kept her eating habits she could've even became infertile.
    So I recommend you to seek help before it's too late.

• Did she overcome this by getting into fitness?

• @KENKONG no. We couldn't send her to a therapist anymore because she was already 18 and she didn't want to. She later saw that she wasn't eating healthy and started eating again on her own, but she still had problems (she's 22 now) like weird eating habits, low self-esteem and feeling fat all the time. Exercising does help her a bit with it though. It makes her feel a bit better about herself.

What Guys Said 40

• You are phishing for compliments.

• I don't think you really have much fat to lose. You need to gain some weight because you look underweight.

• Do you even have 25 pounds of fat on you?

You'd look like bone

• what? My body dis morphia must have got worse then :(

• Instead of focusing on your weight, focus on your health and just eat better and actually exercise. If you focus on taking care of yourself, you will lose the "fat."

• How would you look if you lost 25 pounds, well you'd look like those starving kids in Africa. Trust me you are not morbidly obese, in fact your not eve overweight, in fact your weight of 114 is normal healthy weight. Being too skinny (which 90 pounds is) can just be as hazardous as being to thick (which 114 isn't). In my opinion your far from needing to loose weight, but if you must loose weight than I wouldn't go no lower than your original weight of 105.

• Good lord. You're not even close to being fat. Nor are you close to being fat in your other questions about being fat.

• Are you joking...(-_-)? Your not even obese or fat or anywhere near those... stop poaching your belly and live on and stop worrying about the negative and be blessed with what you do have!!! There are tons of women out there that would kill for a body like that!!! Have faith in yourself and if you feel the need to loose weight I suggest turn what you do have into muscle!!!

• 90 would be ridiculously underweight. You look great now, perhaps even a little thin. I wouldn't worry about it.

• Many fitness models have at one point had body dismorphia and hated the way their body looked. One of the ways they overcame this was getting on a proper diet and engaging in exercise programs like crossfit, or going to the gym. Perhaps you should do the same. It not only can transform you body to what you want but also raise your self esteem.

• You're already super skinny. I think you look find as you are. Actually I think you'd look better if you gained some weight

• You'd fall down a small crack in the road if u lost that much

• Well if you feel morbidly obese, then you just need to get glasses because you aren't.

• In fact, I think this is pretty much your natural weight. I don't even know what you want to lose and for whom. I mean, people typically don't go for the "anorexic look" which you'd have if you were 90 lbs.

• really skinny

• You your body is fine, god...

Only a boastful fool would consider you as fat to serve their own vanity and pride.
    A unfit unprofessional person who can't even see!

• Yeah you're fat as fuck, you need to work out more lardass.

No, seriously, what do you want me to say? That you look hot? There's no point in me saying that, because you already know you're hot. You're just here for an ego boost.

• your body looks perfectly fine, I like it. no need to lose any weight! :)

• You are not fat and don't need to loose anything

• Why don't you lose the 9 pounds you gained and be 105 again? How tall are you?

• Well, how tall are you?
    If you want to make your abs look sexy, do crunches.
    But when you do muscle weight will go up.
    So you will look sexier, but weigh more

• looks fine
    If you did crunches, you'd get an awesome tummy vee
    I like your curve, and perfect hip shape too

• My ex girlfriend was 90 lbs nothing wrong with that. I would suggest maybe just loose 10lbs first than go from there.

• For the 10th time of seeing this same pic posted. You are SKINNY right now.

• You feel obese then I must be a gigantic pig.. 😑

• You would look gross if you lost 25 pounds

• You would look anorexic

• Hott... I like

• You don't look fat at all.

• mmmmm... Yes you look very juicy and tasty... If you know what I mean

• but no need to lose any more weight, you look sexy the way you are right now

• you look underweight, go see a doctor

• You look so extremely PERFECT

• More from Guys
    10

What Girls Said 18

• We've already told you before that you need to go see the doctor and a therapist.

• you look pretty thin to me, I look about the same weight as you and I think I am pretty thin. I'm around 110-114 and I wear a size 2, I'm 5'3. Anyways, I think that you are thinking this goal of being thin all wrong, you should instead just think of a goal of having fun at some sport you like and wanting to be healthy. As long as you are having fun and feeling healthy, you should just be happy!. No need to be a stick.

• You literally are very skinny, and you look very good and very healthy. Losing that much weight would make you sick. If you're so worried about you weight eat healthy and exercise. But do not aim to lose weight because you will make yourself sick. You looking gorgeous I promise

• omg if THIS is morbidly obese to you, then I am a fucking whale!!!

you are skinny as is, do not loose any weight. just eat healthy and your good.
    and might I suggest to talk to a therapist about body dysmorphia?

• You can NOT afford to lose 25 lbs. I think you look fine! You don't need to lose weight maybe just tone up a little bit if you want to. 😊

• I can already see your hipbones. If you lost 25 pounds, you would look like Skeletor. So, if the zombie skeleton look is what you're after, continue with your disordered eating. If not, contact your therapist.

• You. Cannot. Be. Serious.

• You're skinnny... nowhere near "morbidly obese"
    Honestly, if your perception of yourself is so skewed, please see a doctor :c you look fine!

• Honey, that pooch on your tummy is your /organs/. And if it is a little bit of chub that's GOOD because you need a little bit of chub to protect your organs. You look about 5'3" - 5'6". You should be around 120 pounds. You look good. Please don't lose any weight!!!

• You are beautiful the way you are!!! Don't loose any weight you are already skinny!!! : )

• Honey, your problem isn't your weight it's your self perception.

• You already look skinny and if that's obese in your opinion that I must look like a fucking elephant

• Who gives a shit how people see you. As long as you are healthy.

90 lbs is being underweight.

Stay in the 120-130lbs range that should be normal for a person like you.

• Your would only be skin and bones,
    And your skin would be sunken in

• You are not fat.

• You're not fat at all. 114 pounds? I'm 128, so I'm bigger than you. You look fine.

• You're not overweight or chubby or anything at all. You are totally, and completely fine. Gaining some weight over the holidays is very normal, nearly everyone goes through it. Focus on being healthy not just losing weight, which you don't need to do. Like at all.

• yes you're fat. you would look much better if you lost some weight.