Update
Update2

0|0
6|4

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• Looks good, obvs. Why half covered?

Yr body looks a lot like my husband's, actually. Yr arms look so much like his that it's a bit scary.

I'll assume yr not just looking for oohs and ahhs, so:

Don't train obliques any more. Stop training them altogether. Mark my words, if your obliques grow any more, they will start to look like love-handles when you have clothes on (especially tight white shirts -- you might already have this problem with tight white shirts).

Focus yr ab training more on lower abs.

Yr lower left abs (or right, if the picture is reversed) are significantly more developed. Look in particular at the adonis belt-- there's this whole part of the adonis belt that's visible on yr left but not yr right. You may want to consider the dominant leg/arm/hip/etc with which you do non-symmetrical workouts, and adjust accordingly.

I'm guessing you came to have this body by way of isolated weight-room exercises (bench/squat/etc), and not through full-body things that involve yr hips.

I'm also guessing that you don't regularly do things that involve significant full-body hip thrusting movements, of whatever nature -- samba dancing, discus throwing, whateverthehell.

Amirite?

(I'm a fitness competitor/model/consultant, inter alia)

0|0
    0|0
  • Good God Almighty 😲😵 Jawdropping

0|0
    0|0
  • It does look good from here

0|0
    0|0
  • You are borderline scary, don't overdo it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Too ripped/10.

0|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• 10!!! You look amazing ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you ECTOMORPH? Fucking respect if you are :D

0|0
    0|0
    • No, I am between mesomorph endomorph

• oh fuck I'm ectomorph, it's quite easy if you have good genes, ectos have like 50x more work

• Too much 😣

0|1
    0|1