Why are guys into me? (Pictures, details below) And why do the fancy so much?

Long story short. My name is Blaire and I'm from Amstardam. I love dancing, writting and believe it or not, studying. I'm attending one of the hardest and most prestige schools in my country. The reason why I'm telling you all of this is because lately I'm having confidence issues. I'm intelligent, kind and funny, but I never found myself as ''the pretty one''. In primary school I used to be really quiet... Everyone saw me as this geeky girl and no one really tried to get to know me.
When I started high school things got better. I grew a sense of style, I became more social and these days I'm the face of every party haha. Also I grew into this confident woman. But then I got my heart broken. First with this hip hop dancer that everyone loves and the second time with this tough, sexy boxer. Both of them are very different and both of them started dating these girls that are a lot uglier. Normally I would never call a girl ugly. Who am I to say that after all? But everyone around me agrees that they couldn't have chosen uglier girls. And that's why I became insecure again. I mean if they have such girls now, then how on earth do I look? Am I really better looking if they have such an odd taste? I have so many questions and it's so annyoing that I don't find the answer.
And its weird how guys STILL fancy me. I go out without wearing any makeup for example and I still se people admiring me and I REALLY don't see why. What is so special about me? Why are there so many guys that want me and want to be with me, while the guy I want, wants nothing to do with me?
Thats why I'm wondering what do strangers like you think about my looks?
P. S. Sorry for my poor English.

Most Helpful Guy

• You're a really beautiful person, looks wise and personality wise you seem to be beyond brilliant, but i can see by the way you're answering these questions you doubt yourself, the thing is, you are special, and you are brilliant. you needn't doubt yourself, i think you just need to realise that you are a brilliant person. just a tip, to start thinking of things more positively about things, if you say you hate something, don't, simply try to avoid saying negative things, you don't have to say positive things, but it does help. i might be wrong and you're simply asking if you look okay, which you do.

Most Helpful Girl

• You don't sound very insecure though. It sounds like you sometimes have those days you feel confident and sometimes not. That's just part of puberty. Everyone has that.
    You kinda have that foreign look a lot of guys are into.
    Groetjes van een mede-Nederlander.

• Groeten! :D What do you mean I have a foreign look? Sounds interesting :P

• Not sure. You don't look very Dutch. Maybe Italian or something, but as far as I know I know a lot of guys who really prefer foreign looking girls than Dutch looking. But who knows...

What Guys Said 22

• them dating "ugly" girls is irrelevant. looks of course aren't everything. it doesn't mean that you aren't attractive.

• Your facial structure, eyes, fair skin, and long hair makes you attractive. It also seems like you are in shape; thus, you're going to get admirers.

• Thank you! I really wanted to get a direct answer because I just don't see what other see.. My eyes? Aren't they very... usual?

• The oval shape is good but it might be spaced a tad too wide. The color is not bad.

• You're hot, but you're an asshole. You're player fodder. Guys like me, who just want sex, are all over you for your looks. Serious guys who want a relationship are put off by your personality.

• Personality is actually better then my looks. Its not like you know me :)

• Fair enough, you don't have to justify shit to me, I'm just a random guy on the internet.
      Guys are attracted to you because you have a cute face, some nice boobs and an awesome ass. That's why they chase you - because you're, by the very definition of the words, smokin' hot.

Try not to over-think. You never think good things when you over-think. :)

• I'm not justifying anything, I'm explaining my point. Yes I try not to overthink, but that's just the way I am sadly. Thank you for your honesty :)

• It sounds like they like you and are attracted to you, until they get to know you. You come off full of yourself, rather than confident. Not everyone is shallow. Of course hot girls are life of a party, most guys are drunk and want a hot piece of ass for the night. Doesn't mean they want to take you home to mom.

• I don't want to be mean but maybe these girls are not as shallow as you? In your post you point out the guy occupation, like you are proud. What does it matter? Second you feel like a relationship is based on looks? That says so much. Maybe the guys found someone to love and love them back for who they are.

• They are worse. One of them used to be ''my friend'' (brainless and shallow). 'In your post you point out the guy occupation, like you are proud'- I didn't mean it like that! I asked it simply because I don't see what others see in me. Personality is far more important then looks. I know that and I also have everything checked with my personality, but not with my looks though. And THAT'S why I'm asking. Not because I'm shallow? You took it the wrong way

• You are good looking, but looks aren't everything.. Personality is often more important to people.

It is to me.

• Look, you're obviously pretty the choices these guys made shouldn't make you insecure, what you should be doing is asking yourself why are you choosing these type of 'guys' in the first place. Hip Hop? Sorry but entertainers usually have more than one love affair and very seldom do you find one that is truly loyal to one woman. (Sorry to burst your bubble ladies)

• Honestly, you are beautiful 8/10. Don't worry about you look rather worry how about your personality, need to improve your personality? Then improve it. You are good looking girl, but not the best.

• Hhmm why r guys into u? Simple. Cuz ur attractive.

• beautiful face and sexy body.
    taste is subjective, so some people might have a different opinion but if someone calls you ugly he clearly just wants to hurt/troll you.

• You're pretty and you have a nice body so that's why most guys like you but you should try to find a guy who really likes your personality and not just your looks

• You're beautiful with such a nice body, i don't see why you feel insecure.

• Sometimes guy believe they don't deserve a pretty girl

• You look average, but in a relationship personality means a lot so maybe work on that

• You are like a model in that last pic. Wow!

• Hum... Because you are beautiful.

• Bc your damn gorgeous
    And hot

• I bet those guys who want you are asking themselves the same question

• I don't see what the problem is, you know you're pretty, but feel like you're not, but still know you're pretty?

• do u have indian genes?

• Hello beautiful girl

• Probably because your really hot!
    P. S. That is a pretty long story short.

What Girls Said 11

• I believe that was a short story long.

• Stupid question and rather long and boring so I'll not read it.

Simply cause you look normal.

only abnormal girls will not get attention.. or not as "much" attention as normal or above normal girls.

• You're smart, gorgeous and confident :)

• Maybe it's your personality? Jealously is a very negative trait and all woman are beautiful (to me anyway) Maybe you give off an aura of this?
    Just my opinion

• first off perfect English, you rock it girl. you're also very pretty, your eyebrows, eyes and lips shape is beautiful so be proud and confident

• i think u look pretty. ur lucky that u have so many guys intrested. better than a whole lot than none right? dont worry about it, ur obvi smart so ull figure everything out

• maybe they like their new girlfriends because they're nice. Looks aren't everything. stop complaining so much about how you look, obviously you were confident enough to take those pictures (2nd one.)

• Cauz you look good:) except these eyebrows...

• What's wrong with them? Though some people like them, some don't blah

• I dont like them in the first photo 😕

• Get over yourself.

• For stating that you are "Intelligent", this Question is far from what would come from someone who is "Intelligent".

You know you are attractive, you know some guys like you for it.

Now reel in your rod and stop fishing for compliments.

• I'm simply wondering, is that a bad or stupid thing to do? No I do not know and THAT'S exactly why I'm asking. I have no idea WHY the hell do people find ME attractive. And you should stop commenting on posts if your intention is not to help but to wrongly assume and judge people you do not know. Have a nice day.

• I apologise for being a smart a**. Seriously though you seem to have an intellectual mindset, banging bod + pretty face - The literal definition of what guys like.

• Its okay... A lot of people here misunderstood me after all... Thank you so much :)

• You have a sexy body but your face is average and common.