Which is more harsh on looks, people in real life or here?

• Real life
  • Here

Most Helpful Guy

• In real life. Especially when judging women. Here the men suck up like crazy, hoping to get in good with every pink name. As others have said, they will give high ratings to people who really are not that attractive.

What Guys Said 11

• "Real life" since most of the people on here are PC as all hell when it comes to judging ____'s looks... like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJFrNHfSsic to them? lol

• Depends. The people on here are politically correct as fuck. Like, they'll say a fat chick that is whale status looks like a perfect 10 and will say she's skinny. Then they'll turn around and say someone like Adrianna Lima is a 3/10 and she's not that attractive or she's "fake" which has to bè the most overused shit on this website

• I think IRL is a more accurate assessment.
    Gag rate me's shouldn't be considered too accurate in my opinion, between whiteknights that tell below average girls they're "perfect" in order to get any attention they can get, or jealous bitches purposely striking girls down or claiming they are attention whores, or porn addicted basement dwellers with e-standards comparing all girls to the hottest instagram model, it gets pretty off target I think.

• I don't think people in real life walk up to strangers and yell, "you are ugly."

• I'm not taking about whether people comment on your apprarence or not though...

• okay... you can tell people in real life are more harsh on looks because people are less patient and nice to ugly people.

• If you are a young judge, real life. If you are an older judge, here. Older people don't openly judge so much in real life but they more so would here. Young people are judgmental all the time and freely offer negative comments openly even in real life. As people mature, they do that less on real life.

• I'd say in real life cause I can't get any in real life and apparently according to some girls on the internet I can lol.

• Everyone have their own opinion on the looks of others, whether its Real Life or here, you will get a wide variety of answers, comments and compliments.

• Sorry, I wrongly voted "here" take it as "Real life".
    People here in GaG seem to find everything hot...
    I dont know they are just being polite maybe.

• People on hot or not wayy savage but I still pull 8s. Mirin? Yea u mirin @tony72722

• I think real life. Most guys I've seen here are very gentle on girls posting pics and not that fussy either and I do think it's an admirable trait, but I always give an honest opinion, even if I'm saying I don't find them attractive. I just hope that's not considered rude in itself since they are asking after all, I presume they want a proper opinion.

• As for people saying "people don't walk up to you and call you ugly in real life", maybe true, but then people don't walk up to people and say "Am I good looking?" either. There's no point in asking if they aren't going to get a proper opinion.

• When it comes to women. Guys and girls on here rate even the most basic girl as near perfect.

Yet, when it comes on here. Girls and some guys will rate a male model close to a 6-7/10. While a girl who looks like she's never been to the gym in her life but is thin is rewarded a 9-10/10.

So it depends on the gender.

What Girls Said 8

• Real life. People are major suck ups here. There are some female users here who are not "omg! Perfect 10s!" And yet there are a bunch of male users gassing her up like she is. And I agree with other users, they will say beautiful models like Lima or Swanepoel is ugly or "average at best". Lol what's up with GaG?

I'm tired of people asking questions and getting bothered when the person doesn't agree with them. Or when speaking of looks, doesn't find them attractive. You asked this for a reason, if you can't handle negative criticism, don't ask.

• That's true. I was really surprised to see most guys saying vs models are ugly lololol wth

• Definitely in real life. I have received compliments on my appearance and stuff, while in real life I havr been called fat before, haven't had a boyfriend yet and I really dislike how I look at the moment, but trying to loae weight and build up my self esteem again
    I think it's much easier to look flattering in a photo with the right clothes and lighting.

• Oh you aren't that fat tho. Just normally chubby like a lot of other girls and you have a seriously cute face. Probably because you are too negative?

• Nah, I am fat. Like I said, the darker clothing helps haha. I weight 174 lbs
      Thank you though :)

• Mm I still doubt that but okay if you think so... and you are always welcome

• Everyone's a 10/10 on GaG. 😂 In real life people are way more honest, which is really fucked up because it should be the internet. Lotta ass kissin' up in hurr.

• The guys in real life are harsher. The girls on here are harsher. At least that's what I think.

• I definitely voted "here" because I think generally everyone looks better irl. People focus more on your physical flaws on a simple 2D picture. In real life, you can sometimes be attracted to someone physically just because of their manners, their ways of talking, their laughter etc.

• Voted for people here. In real life nobody is going to come up to me and tell me I look ugly, or be completely blunt and say that I look just average in a picture, whereas in gag it can happen. There is not as much euphemism in the internet as there is in real life. There is more bluntness in the internet and more euphemism in real life.

• A lot of hypocrites here..

• then again, here you only see a picture not the real thing (even if its not edited)