Girls Do You Find This Guy Hot And Sexy?

His full name is Jack E. Strify, He is a celebrity, He's from German, He's the lead singer of Cinema Bizarre

Jack E. Strify
Jack Strify Daily Life Selfie And Art Photos

Jack Strify in 2014

Jack Strify As The Lead Singer of Cinema Bizarre
Jack Strify in 2007

Jack Strify With Short Hair
The Amazing Jack Strify

@ElizabethBierscak Do you like him? He is the lead singer of Cinema Bizarre

@ElizabethBiersack

Most Helpful Girl

• Omg 😱 He is so hot
    And the blonde hair is amazing

• Yes , He's a super hot guy, Blond long hair just make him more atractive

Most Helpful Guy

• He looks like the Punk rock version of Legolas Greenleaf!! Lol

What Girls Said 46

• Ehh, no, not really. I love guys with long hair but I don't tend to like blond people and a lot of his pictures make him kinda look scene-emoy and I'm not really into that style either. He's not bad, but not awesome.

• I think she's pretty

• If I was lesbian.

• Ewwwww u look like a girl

• Nope , I'm not attracted to him at all and I don't find him remotely sexy :/ Quite the opposite actually.

• See, now, this is a boy who DOES NOT pull off the androgyny thing. Because he actually, y'know, looks like a girl.

My husband? Yeah... Y'put that boy in a mesh shirt, leather leggings, black eyeliner, hell, even put some lipstick on the boy, and he somehow comes out even MORE masculine. That... works. ::swoon::

The whole point of glam trash is that you have to be really, really masculine to pull it off. You have to have zero chance of looking like a girl, no matter how many titular girl things you put on.

• no, the whole glam thing looks pretty feminine, like andy bierzack and the lead singer of Motley Crue, i actually know lesbians that say that they would screw them because they look like girls

• @Eric644 Ohhh yeah.
      Boy was a revue dancer when I met him, and he's kept it up.

I mean, I'm a fitness competitor/model myself, and I'm not exactly subtle about the pressure (EVERYTHING IS A COMPETITION LOL).
      But he likes that whole challenge thing.

And, I'll totally do his meals for the whole week, separated into Snapware containers, with the macros and all that... on weeks when he feels like slacking off. I just do it when I do the kids' meals, so it takes, like, maybe 5-10 extra minutes of my life. Per week.

I mean, isn't that what every man wants? A hot wife who'll make food with precise amounts of fat/protein/carb and then label it and put it in the fridge? LOL

• lol, i sure know I do :)

• She's alright

• No, he's too feminine to be my type. Nice style though.

• is it bad? If a guy to be feminine?

• Not bad, no. I'm just not attracted to a very feminine guy. I like his style though.

• No I find him terrifyingly weird and strange looking.

• Too feminine... I'm not attracted to him at all tbh

• Guys can be feminine you know? They are soft nice guys.😊

• Yeah thats true, but they also can be soft and nice without the appearance of being feminine :P :)

• No. Not at all my type. Too feminine for me.

• pretty fly
    for a white guy

• With short hair he also look like a Japnese Aisan guy boy, I've seen many Japanese celebrities look like him. And Asian boys more feminine

• his facial structure is good

• He's a femboy... No

• I think he's cute. I would never date him though. His hair is on fleek and I'm still trying to figure how to stop mine from frizzing.

• Haha, He is hair shocked you, Didn't he?

• His hair didn't really surprise it's just so nice. And it looks like it blows in the wind dramatically. He needs to give me some tips.

• It sounds like your hair needs to be improved? LOL

• He's not bad looking

but too girly looking for my taste

• I'm not attracted to him, I just want to look like him lol

• Not at all

• Not really he looks too feminine for me, and he kind of looks like the American youtuber bart baker

• He might be attractive if he actually dressed masculine

• He would look better with short hair... But he does have a gorgeous face :)

• Omg... yes!

Why are there so many hot German guys?

• I don't know nithier , I just know most Germans are beautiful ! Check the song love songs (They kill me) by Cinema Bizarre

• No he looks like a girl

• He looks like Grifis from Berserk

• i personally don't find him attractive because initially i thought he was a girl.

• He's stuck in the 1980's

• 9 down on the right is the only attractive (ish) photo. The rest look too female. He reminds me of an elf but with zero masculinity (ironically Legolas has very delicate features for a guy but is still very attractive).

• I cannot tell if I like him a part of me is like "he's hawt" another part is like "he looks like a chick" and another part is like "I like his eyebrows, I wonder who does them"

• at first I thought he looked kind of like jinxx from black veil brides, but I guess he's cute. like I'm between cute and hot. I don't know. probably not really my thing

• Do not find him attractive...
    Not really my type I guess

• I like guys with long hair, but this guy just looks feminine, which there's nothing wrong with, but I'm attracted to a more masculine-looking guy.

• More from Girls
    16

What Guys Said 9