I'm really worried about how I look in a lot of my pictures I take is this bad?

I know I should t be worrying about my looks, but I'm conserned that I might look kinda weird in them. Please no rude comments as on my other post some people posted stupid comments which really upset me.

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't let nasty comments hurt you! There are some people here that aren't very considerate. They simply do not care about hurting others, and go out of their way to do it.

You look very attractive. Very intellectual. At 13, there are several years before you will fully bloom. You are way above the "ugly duckling", but even that turned into a beautiful swan.

You need now worry any more! Promise!

Most Helpful Girl

• At this age, I would say u look kinda mature and beautiful! When u grow older, i think u would be drop dead GORGEOUS!

What Guys Said 17

• You're 13 and you're still a kid. As you mature you're going to look more and more feminine. Not that you don't look feminine now, you do, and you're beautiful, but you're still a kid. Just give it some time.

• You have a very pretty face with pretty eyes, and I am. being totally honest. You are above average by your cute looks. Whoever tries to put you down, just ingore them, looks aren't the most important thing, it is your personality that is important because it beautifies it.

• U r adorable, beautiful. . dnt think what others think about u, every girl in this world is beautiful only nature of everyone eyes is diffrent... so enjoy ur life with ur beauty that god given u...

• You look like a younger version of this girl.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CQQ8a8-VEAA9lcS.jpg

• All of us look weird in pictures not everyone is photogenic... you are very young and still developing your looks, you do look cute though, so there is no need for worrying at this moment...

• you look cute and pretty... don't worry about it :)

• My super cute nerdy little siste!!!

How r u?

• For your age you have a very beautiful look.
    Classic beauty

• Nope, you look pretty awesome :)

• You looking real nice dear..

• no you are good looking

• Looks a little small, but is very good-looking, temperament is good too

• You look So beautiful and pretty

• Your fine there is nothing wrong

• Age 13 you are really

• You are so cute girl :)

• I thought you hated me!

• No I love you so much :)

• But you have a "girlfriend" what's she gonna say about this? And you said I was ugly. Never judge a book by it's cover

• I like your hair up better

• Well my hair was French braided at the time and I don't know how to do them lol but thanks

What Girls Said 4

• You are beautiful first off. It is not bad that you are worried, you are only human, but don't let your worries stop you from showing off who you are! You are beautiful! Try not to worry so much : ) and if people are rude they are jealous, or not meant to be your friend anyways!

• You're gorgeous - really pretty eyes :-)
    Don't let the negativity effect how you see yourself.

You are beautiful

• you are pretty, and trust me, you'll be prettier in the future, when you've grown up.
    woman always looks better when she's grown up as we're later know how to choose a better lifestyle, better appearance/cloth, our body will be shape into hotter shape, and how to bring out the best in you. so don't worry too much, you're still young to worry about that.

• Just be free and wild