Are girls most beautiful at age 20?

I'm 23 and feel old, and not as beautiful as I was at age 20.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Im 23 and feel more beautiful than I was at 20. I don't agree with this. I think it varies a lot from person to person. Some women take way better care of themselves at say 30 than they did at 20 and they end up looking better. I know Jillian michaels is like 40ish and she has said in interviews she feels way more attractive and strong than she ever felt in her 30s.

What Guys Said 15

• i'm 22 and i usually find myself most attracted to women at their 25th-35. The reason i think is because they would have both beauty and maturity reflected on their faces while younger women only have beauty. I find myself 10 times more attracted to maturity.

• No, I'm 24 and I don't find girls younger than my age even that attractive. I don't even understand why.

IMHO, the 5 hottest women in the world right now are all over 28yo, and four of them are in their 30's.

1.) Eva Green (35yo)
    2.) Michelle Keegan (28yo)
    3.) Katy Perry (31yo)
    4.) Adriana Lima (34yo)
    5.) Kelly Brook (36yo)

• No, I'd say that it'd be at the age of 30 and some even older. Then naturally every human being starts losing beauty.

• not really most women stop becoming as hot in their mid forties due to not giving a fk anymore , as long as you take care of yourself you will still look good

• No, 18-29 are her peak years. heck, depending on the woman and how good she's taken care of herself, 30-39 can be just as great.

• You're good till pre 30's. Don't wait too long to settle down though. The years fly after 26

• I think women are most beautiful around 35

• I feel old and i'm 23 also

• yes, i think so.

• nope... post a pic then ask for opinion

• Not at all
    Some girls get more pretty year by year

• Not in my opinion. Personality has some contribution to beauty and women bellow the age of 25 have a lot to learn about holding a conversation and being realistic with their expectations.
    A 20 year old girl would drive me nuts in 5 minutes because of her immaturity and lack of depth.

I think a woman reaches the height of her beauty between 25-29. Physically and mentally.

• Dude if you feel old at 23, then I'm ancient, I'm about to be 27 in March

• Lol , not ancient at all; I consider 27 as young as 25, 30s are kinda hot for me too

• Playin Lana del Rey "young and beautiful" in my head

• No! Depends on my mood. Sometimes I get all broody and just want a hug and then I find myself looking at women in their mid 30's and thinking how nice it'd be to have a kind woman of that age in my life.

Other times I'll want a girl my age or a couple of years younger, and I'm 21. Must be a hormones thing? :D

What Girls Said 14

• I don't think you can change that much in 3 years. If you really do feel less pretty, maybe something happened like: weight gain/loss, bad habits that made you have bad skin, a less healthy diet etc.

Time has nothing to do with it! Especially not in a short period of time like this.

• I'm 22 and I feel the same a bit. I feel like I haven't changed much but when I look around in my class I see loads of balding, grey hair, expression lines and bad skin. So sometimes it makes me feel we're getting old

• Eh, depends on a girl.
    Just cause you were doesn't mean it's the most beautiful age for all girls.

• I'm 20 and I was given the kids menu at Boston pizza andI am often mistaken for a middle school girl so god I hope not!! 3 years is like no difference your body doesn't even have time to change much at all in 3 years so you must be imagining things.

• According to some of the creeps out there you probably stopped being beautiful once you hit 18 😒😒

But it really depends on the person. Some look their best at 20, some at 25, some even at 40...

• I'm feeling just fine at 36.

• I'm 28 and I feel I'm prettier than my 20years old look...
    the key is stay healthy and stay hydrated to stay young and good ;)

• If that's true I'm out of luck...

• I'm 20! I'm hoping I'll get prettier 🙈😂

• I'm 20 years and I feel great, I supper active and feel great

• there's no matter what age u are! just never mind it, love yourself ❤️

• No. No to say 20 year olds are not beautiful. they are. But I have seen women older and still beautiful. They maintain their good health, keep active, live a good lifestyle and can still be gorgeous.

• Well I'm 24 and I feel more beautiful than before...

• Actually a survey was done about this. People were shown pictures of different people at different ages without telling them how old the person in each picture was. They were asked to pick the one they thought was most beautiful. Most women thought women at the age of 29 looked most beautiful and most men picked the pictures of women at the age of 31. So yeah... I think it's not something that perishes over a few years. There are extremely hot 40 old women out there so go figure...