Its been awhile, and I'm still a work in progress but how do I look?

alright its 2016, my diet is finally helthy and im working out regularly. any tips on fixing the right side of my hair? :P its puffy as all hell and i have, what i think, is a huge widows peak & im worried what its going to look like when my hair gets around chin length :/

• looking good
  • looking bad

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• You look great don't worry. I'm not sure how to fix your hair problem since I can't see it, it looks good to me. :D

• ill change my profile to one with a more forward facing shot :P its really the only thing that im worried about with my looks :P

• Your a stud

• good for you! and you have nothing to worry about - all looks good
    and hmmm, you could pull off an undercut, but that might make your face look really long. I guess keep it as is

• im growing it out :) hoping my bangs get less and less fluffy as they get longer, there down to my lip now and they still have a mind of their own :P

• aha that sounds nice, im sure it looks greeat

• You look good to me.

• You look alright and so does your hair.

What Guys Said 2

• Looking good, bro. You're starting to get that chiseled jawline like I recently got my bodyfat drop.

• really? :P im bulking atm haha should have seen me two months ago :P

• look good mate but sort out that smile LOL

• my smile always looks like shit in pics :P i can never get my upper lip to move much :P