Rate my eyes 😅? What do you feel when seeing them?

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=35n6csl&s=8 Just curious and bored lol.. my eyes shows no feelings at all... I look rude but I'm actually not! I like using eye make up and they look a little bigger here... yay just curious lol.

0|0
1|6

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 5

• oh my gosh!! You have killer eyes, gorgeous. I am very attracted to women's eyes. Your eyes are hypnotizing me. Shut them, seriously!! 😜

0|0
    0|0
    • Dunno if you're being sarcastic haha 😁but thanks 😊

• Show All
    • go away please!! Don't reply anymore. Please!! Goodbye miss!! May god bless you!! :)

• Yeah panning too, keep smiling. Dun reply Sir. Bye.

• I like them 👍
    love the shape. it's a bit dark so difficult to judge the colour. but I give them a good 8 :D

hmm they look kinda familiar to me lol :P

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah lol.. I know you 😅

• Went through my old opinions and found this picture and was bored so.. Lol 😊

• eh I'm sorry but can you help me with the name? 😅

they look so familiar and the name is on the tip of my tongue but I don't get it :o

• Oh God, the noise!
    You have a intense look and dark (not sure the exact color).

0|0
    0|0
    • It's dark brown 😊, t'was light Brown in the past but then eventually the colour changed into a darker shade 😧, thanks a lot 😊

• Pretty eyes.
    Like how you did your eyebrows also, sexy look

0|0
    0|0
    • I dun draw my eyebrows, they're naturally thick and dark but I draw a little in the end to make it seem long, thanks a lot! Have a nice day! 😊

• Good effort, they look nice

• well this link show nothing but too many pics at the same time

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• They look rather plain and boring. Just my opinion though, I've always preferred colored eyes...

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol ok 😅 have a nice day! 😊