How to stop being called cute?

To some girls they like that but to me eh. I don't like being called cute like gawd I'm 18 can't I be called something like I don't know not cute xD

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 19

• That is a tough one maybe because of my age, anyone under 20 I would reach for the word "cute" or "pretty". It just doesn't feel right to say "Hot" or "Sexy". I know there are other words "Attractive", "Beautiful" etc.
    I think I will cut to the chase and say that when talking to anyone of your age the word I feel that is safest and hopefully most comfortable for us both is "cute". The last thing most men my age is any untoward implications linked to their words so often yes we will look at the age and think I will use the word "cute".
    That said I am trying to get a correct inference of your question - Among your age peers do you still dislike the word "Cute" because of its youthful connotations or is it because of its mainstream connotations. If the first one maybe suggest a few variations, if the latter what adjectives do we go for edgy or unique but then we are tempted to add cute as well.

• Well, I can understand that, and you are not the only one who says that. I also dislike being called as cute, because I know that's not true.

• Im 30 and get called cute all the time, it used to bother me like it bothers you, wanting to be called "hot", "sexy", etc.

Then I ended up realizing that many women use the word "cute" because she isn't comfortable saying that a guy is hot or sexy! But it all means 'attractive' so don't worry. :)

• Well then... You are beautiful in a non sexually threatening because you are too young kinda way ! Is that ok?

• Sometimes guys will say cute, just so the girl will not think he is to crazy about her, even though he may actually be. And sometimes cute can be used as a nice complement, but not wanting to be flirty or give someone the wrong impression. And then there are some girls who are just really cute and it's a good thing. Not every girl can possess that trait. And maybe that's you! lol

• It's a compliment. I don't know why girls make it that big of a deal. 90% of guys never get complimented in the 1st place. Plus, would you rather be called hot and sexy?

• eh I'd call you pretty or hot but then you probably disagree too and think I'd try to kiss your ass :P

nothing bad with being called cute in my opinion. it's something positive. what do you wanna be called?

• Aww how Cute, oh sorry, my bad I just said You're Cute... oh dear did it again... don't worry I won't say You Are Cute again... dammit. >.< :v

• So u rather be called "hot" & "sexy"? To me That's not a term that's just used cuz ur on the younger side though

• Y u no like cute?

• Okay.. You are macabre

• Su cute, hot and sexy are off the table.

What exactly should we call you then?

• Just take the compliment? lol

• Act more wild and raunchy to stop being called cute...
    You're cute by the way :P

• Become obese.

• But , but , but , you are cute

• by being hot

• ok your ugly/hidious does that work better for you

• Try to stop being cute then

What Girls Said 1

• you could just stop being cute