How do these guys get such good looking hair?

I've been trying really hard to get that really good looking hair, I've changed to tee tree shampoo and I've tried pomade, gel, and moose but my hair just looks frizzy most of the time, on the second day after i wash my hair it starts to look like this but its just dull and oily :/ how do i get this shiny/ perfict looking hair? (yes i know i dont have a lot of the length yet)

how do these guys get such good looking hair?!?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's mostly genetics, then they also use certain shampoos and conditioners. Their hair is more voluminous and silky than mine... mine is naturally wavy and sometimes frizzy. So I have to put anti frizz serum on if I want a more sleek 'do.

• what frizz serum do you use? I've been using rusk and its been drying out my hair :/

• Good idea on that, I'll look forward to seeing that Take! :D

• Thank you! And good luck. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Whisk up two eggs and massage it into you hair and scalp, making sure you get all of your hair. Leave it in for 20 minutes then a soft shampooing will do. 4-5 times a week, and in a few months it will really start to show.

Additionally try olive oil (apply the same way as above) and coconut oil. You can even do all three, but if you don;t have that commitment, do the egg one.

• coconut oil gives me mad breakouts :/ do i have to continuously do the egg one? that could get expensive :/

• I just googled this right now, there are probably other ways, but you can look it up yourself.

www.livestrong.com/.../

• will do :)

What Girls Said 5

• They have a team of stylists :p

• Genetics probably, if you have thick hair, how you style it, etc! It's a more out of bed look to be honest

• try shiseido fogbar

• Hairdresser :)

• Professional hair stylists on hand...

What Guys Said 5

• They probably have several different people working on their hair.

The first one has messy hair to me, he probably wakes up out of his bed like that. ha ha ha! The second one, just seems girly for some reason and the 3rd from Full House seems more manageable.

• im thinking jesse uses massive amounts of gel or pomade :P only thing i could guess, bugger to find the stuff he used though! :P

• try the "kiss my face" brand stuff, its cheap and it won't kill you :P its not good for long hair but itll help you im sure :)

• Sometimes It just makes me wonder though. I mean I use Antibacterial soap for everywhere but my scalp area. I think I'll do that for a while just to see what happens.

• Because they have professional stylist to beautifie their hair. My hair is beautiful and I do not look really look after my hair that much.

• well you do look abit young :P so your hair is good anyway lol seriously though, do you leave your hair for a few days between shampoos?

• This is not me, it is my little sister. Yes I do leave my hair for few days without shampoos if I'm too lazy to do it.

• My hair looks like this when I wake up...

• You have to find a good hair stylist. She can give you recommendations based on your kind of hair. Everyone's hair behaves different. I tried to say all of that in the least gay way I could haha

• lol if you like woman nothing you say is "gay" :P at least that's what i go by. i don't think i could talk with woman about hair products and stuff if i was worried about sounding gay lol and they know there shit most of the time.

• My hair texture is similar to that of the first one