Is a woman with a runway-model body attractive?

I have done high fashion runway modeling in the past but decided it just wasn't for me, but I was just wondering if guys find that body type attractive? For instance, Victoria's Secret models, are they considered hot or not ideal? Do girls wish to have that type of body?

I hear a lot of guys want curvy girls now-a-days, but that's just not how I'm made. /: I am perfectly healthy and often eat more than my older brothers. I just have a high metabolism and don't gain weight easily...

I am 17, 5'11" so I have very long and thin legs, my bust is 34B so not huge, my waist is 22" or 23", and my hips are 34" around.

0|0
4|14

Most Helpful Guy

• Victoria's Secret models are very attractive, then again I find skinny girls more attractive. I think most guys would be attracted to your body description but you are definitely tall, and obviously shorter men wouldn't stand a chance with girls that tall.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You don't sound like the stereotypical sickly looking runway model.

I don't find those women attractive. I mean, the face is pretty, but the body isn't to me.

However my viewpoint is the result of being raised in a culture that praised thicker body structures. I'm Nigerian.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• I like the faces of Victoria Secret models more than I like their bodies, although there are a few exceptions.

Personally I think runway models are too skinny for my preference. Also I'm too short for a girl who is 5'11.

2|0
    0|0
  • This really depends of one's preference, I don't like skinny (bony) women, in general. I feel like they're so fragile that I might break them if handled rough. I like my women proportionate with their height. Not too big; not too small.

0|0
    0|0
  • They look like pipe cleaners, not for me.

1|1
    0|1
  • I'm not a fan of tall girls but I'd prefer a skinny one over a more meaty one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tits only count when u skinny and if by curvt you mean fat, no. I prefer longer Tbh and yea that do sound like that a

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, love tall and skinny girls <3

0|1
    0|0
  • Hmmm not u attractive but I prefer athletic toned gaals

0|0
    0|0
  • There is no one body style which is attractive. Why don't women get this?

0|0
    0|0
  • You had me at long think legs. Lol. But that's very super attractive tho. I would date

0|0
    0|0
  • Defiantly, you probably get a lot of attention

0|0
    0|0
  • u hv 5.11 hieght with 34b is perfect breast size according to ur hieght, which attract a lottt and about ur waist dnt mind its little less because according to ur height and hips size 34, u hv little maintain ur waist, ur hips r 34 look more attractive if u hv waist near about 26 to 28... i honestly answer feel sorry if any my words hurt u...

0|0
    0|0
  • It's very attractive, especially long legs. I love tall girls in general.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not my ideal, more like second best. Ideal would be somewhat more curvy, not so thin. Much better than being short and dumpy but not ideal.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Sure, a lot of guys will. But I think a lot of them equally (or even more) consider your face - which must be pretty considering you did modelling

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't wish to have a Victoria secret body because that's not how I am built, I have big hips and thicker than most thighs. I don't envy you, because I love my body. But your body is beautiful and perfect how it is. It is hella hot. And hella great. Trust me, you are very ideal

0|0
    0|0
  • Some like that, some don't. They are ok looking to me, but I prefer a more toned physique than just skinny.

0|0
    0|0