Are hot and beautiful the same thing?

some gilrs get the "hot" compliment, but never the "beautiful" compliment, so what is the real difference?

Most Helpful Guy

• People use it interchangably. The difference from a stylistic point of view is that hot shows more of a sexual interest vs beautiful, which is more of how the person looks. Like I wouldn't say a fat chick is hot, but I'd call her beautiful if she got dolled up and wore a gown dress or some shit

Most Helpful Girl

• I asked my man this, he said hot=body , cute=face, sexy=face and body, beautiful/gorgeous = all around lol hoped this helped 😎

What Guys Said 14

• No, hot is more sexy, beautiful is... beautiful.

• To me and me only
    Hot is like more sexually and she isn't this good looking or her looks is artificial.
    But beautiful 😍 is real beauty like her beauty speaks and a girl to he beautiful isn't just about looking but other things too.

• Its all the same for just attractive except cute but whatever people think they have different meanings. Personally I prefer cute nothing beats a cute woman.
    sources- dictionary

• no, hot is meant more in a sexual way in my opinion while beautiful is just... beautiful, like very pretty.

hot usually means that she is also pretty... but you can be beautiful without looking hot :)

• Hot is when you wanna bang the person. Beautiful is when you just want to stare and admire the person.

• Beauty is more elegance, sexy has a sex appeal

• Hot is used flippantly by men with acuter discernment, drunk men, or less than average intelligent men beautiful is used by beta males or intelligent men with acute discernment and has genuine intentions behind it.

• Beautiful is Look but Don't Touch. Hot is Look and Touch. Cute is Cuddle and maybe Touch later is she lets you.

• The only time when you're hot is depending on what you wear.
    Beauty can be seen from the things you do, like a smile.

• Um no, beautiful is something pleasing to look at, and hot is something that is warm to the touch.

• Hot is someone to bang. It's a flare thing in your face. Where as Beauty Is a slow and stable kind of thing. In my mind anyway

• yes it happens

• A girl who is beautiful gets a guy's attention and captivates him, a girl who's hot gets his dick hard like a steel beam.

• beautiful are classy. hot are crazy sloots.

What Girls Said 5

• For me they aren't the same.

• I think of hot being more of a body thing, and beautiful being overall.

• No, I don't think theyre the same thing, I think beautiful is beauty.. and hot is more sexual.

• In my opinion "hot" is more linked to sex appeal, whereas "beautiful" is more about general beauty, aesthetically pleasant, not necessarily linked to sex.

• Beautiful, looking on the inside out. Hot, looking only on the outside.