I got Purple hair, how does it look?

So I ended up actually getting Highlights which actually turned out super well I think, and I did get it cut short.

How does it look? P. S. Yes I know my picture sucks and I look a bit orange because of the way the light hits the damn walls in my mothers ORANGE bathroom...

ANYWAY, PICTURE:

I got Purple hair, how does it look?

• It looks nice
  • don't like

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I really like it! It looks like a fun shade!

What Guys Said 5

• Looks great!

• Looks good on you
    Enhances your cute look

• Ehh it's a little loud for my liking. But aside from that you are very pretty.

• I was going for loud, I have many siblings, it's hard to stand out lol. But thank you for the compliment :)

• Here's the thing: people need to be god-level attractive to pull off extreme hair colors. You're not ugly, but it just doesn't suit you.

• Dude. Not even. Take that bs somewhere else.

• It doesn't matter. He can find better less rude ways to express himself. Your hair looks awesome OP. Vomit is just being jealous.

• @BellePepper - Boohoo, someone on the internet isn't nice. Freedom of speech doesn't end where some oversensitive pantywaist's feelings begin. Sure, you're allowed to whine and censure about the content of my post, but bitching about my expressing my thoughts is just laughable.

My original post was quite nice, to be honest. If you don't want to get "triggered" by my posts, you can either block me or stay at home in your bubble-wrapped room with no outside influence. Being "rude" does not somehow invalidate what I said.

• don't like don't like

What Girls Said 3

• I am thinking of doing the same thing. I remember when you were asking questions on weather you shoud make it purple or not. I think it is AMAZING!!!

• You should do it 8D It was fun, I mean the hair dryer thing wasn't fun because I kept thinking it might explode, but the rest was good ^_^

• It looks good!

• Natural hair will always be prettier to me

• I thought that to, but purple hair is fun ;3

• I'm sure it is! You can defiantly pull it off well!☺️