Guys, Do guys base attractiveness on body, actual features, or both?

I'm going on a cruise so I'll be in a swimsuit a lot. Be honest- will guys think I'm attractive if I have a nice body, even if I'm not the prettiest

• hot bod = hot girl
    16% (9)
  • she might have a nice body but if her face is ugly she is ugly
    24% (13)
  • combination of features and body
    45% (25)
  • decent body and decent features is a good enough standard
    15% (8)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll
by not the prettiest I don't mean that I'm ugly. I'd say I'm average looking

10

Most Helpful Guy

• She might have the hottest body, but if she has an ugly face, she's ugly to me.
    A girl with a pretty face is gonna be pretty no matter what type of body she has, though, the better the body, the hotter she is.

So basically, you gotta have face to "play the game", if you have it, then the body will determine whether you're an 8, or a 6 (for example).

What Guys Said 9

• I like a girl with a pretty face. Girl with a pretty face and an average body is good to go.

• It goes all the way down to personality. I've net girls that most guys would say were a 10, but once I get to know them ans they have the iq of mayonnaise, or they are shallow. They quickly start losing points. They literally become uglier in my eyes. Looks only get you a 1st conversation.

• a combination of both.
    a hot body is nice but the face is the most important part. but if you have at least an average face then people will appreciate your body if it's good. on the other side, a very pretty face can make forget some problems on the body.
    difficult to say anything about you without having seen you

• A cute face is the most important aspect of attraction, I think. But that said, you say you're not the prettiest, but I'm sure a lot (perhaps even all) of that is all in your head.

• Not all the time, personality counts as attractive too. Attractive physical features can be nice too, but that's all it is.

If you saw a uniquely shaped bottled soda with a wicked logo named Jugo de Ciruelas and a Regular Peach Soda. Which would you choose?

If you picked the wicked looking soda then you're in for a shock because Jugo de Ciruelas is actually prune Juice.

• Probably a 70:30 body-to-face ratio to make up the hot index score for me

• I'm going to be honest, when there is a swimsuit involved it is like 95% body, while in ordinary circumstances it is about 70% body 30% face to me.

• I like a girl who puts in the effort to change the way she wants to look. In my book, that girl can never be ugly.

• I'm honestly confused by the question. I don't understand.