I asked before but seems I didn't get enough responses, am I an asshole or a jerk or somthin?

I don't get it, I seem to be getting ally of negative feed back, I'm starting to feel like it's retaliation from a few of you people that I've insulted from the past, maybe that's why I see so many anonymous responses on my post. A lot of the response are negative to but I still see alotta nice females And boys nice things and positive votes...

so lets do this one more time... If I've talked shit to you or said somthin you didn't like, then vote how much you hate me and you can even talk shit if you want, I take it this one time...

if if your cool with me let me know cuz I'm feelin like one of GAG's most hated members right about now...😔

if if it was my birthday called you up to come hang out, would you do it or would you curse me out and hang up on me?😥😔

• I'd hang out with you Jasper, no worries man
  • Screw you Jasper! You'd be a fool if even sidled my number!
  • You said something wrong to me and never said sorry so no!
  • You never hurt before so we're cool, (for now)
  • I'd steal yo girlfriend and make you look bad on your birthday

Most Helpful Girl

• You've always been super sweet to me. I think you're blunt and straight forward and some people can't handle it.

• That could be true people seem to get upset when I turn off the nice guys switch

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• You seem cool in my book

• I don't know you, but a lot of your questions project a depressing feeling. :/

• I'm sorry about that... I'll try to post more upscale happy feeling funny questions

• I guess when I see something or experience something sad I usually need an outside opinion before I make a perminate decision

What Guys Said 1

• I have no idea about you, Sorry.