😈😈😈 How would you rate this incredibly HOT girl? She's a SEX bomb, I promise you won't regret clicking! ;) Also, which video is the sexiest?

Her name is Milica Pavlovic. YOU DON'T HAVE TO WATCH WHOLE VIDEOS, JUST A LITTLE BIT OF EVERY ONE, PLEASE? I WOULD HONESTLEY APPRECIATE THAT

• Number 1 (Lijepe zene music video)
  • Number 2 (Tango music video)
  • Number 3 (Luce music video)
  • Number 4 (Exkluziva music video)
  • Number 5 (Sexy Senorita music video)

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 1

• You did say incredibly hot, so I'll take your word for it

What Girls Said 2

• She's an average faced girl with a hot body who loves glamour. They know how to win. I will give her this, she has pretty knees and knows how to sell what she has. My only qualm is her arms when she dances. But girl has got it down. I picked video A.

• You are not familiar with that kind of dancing. She is from Serbia. That's how we dance here. And her face is above average.

• Beauty is subjective. Thinking someone has good dancing skills are too. That's just how it is. But I get it's your culture, so, I believe you that she's good with her skills to many Serbian people.

• 😱 oh? If her face is above average, I can just imagine what the rest of the girls look like there, then. 😂😂

• Haha really? hot sex bomb? She's ugly. And average body. I rate her an average whatever. Nothing special here.

• HAHA Jealous much?

• Haha? Of what exactly? .. cause not in a million years would I change my body and much less my face! For that! I'd honestly cry if that would happen. 😂😭