Should I wax my eyebrows? (pic)?

Sooo I'm 19 and have never done anything to my eyebrows. Reason being, I'm not bothered to do them and have better things to do with my time and money. Also I've never been bothered by them myself. I know they are a little thick, but honestly they only seem like it because nearly every other woman waxes/plucks her eyebrows. So I think my eyebrows are pretty normal.

Anyway, I've always had comments from friends and family. They always tell me I should wax them. They say it will look better and I'll look more feminine etc. I get these comments a lot and I guess it's getting to the point where I might consider it. So... what do you think? Are they THAT bad? Should I do something with them? Also I think the photo makes them look worse haha, they're better in real life.
Should I wax my eyebrows? (pic)?

Most Helpful Guy

• I love dark thick eyebrows. Gives a mysterious look.

Most Helpful Girl

• They look alright to me. They don't look thick because other women over plucked theirs, yours are just thick. That's not a bad thing. If I were you, I would trim and groom them, no need to get them groomed professionally, just look up how to groom your eyebrows by yourself. That way you woll save your time, money, and get better look as well. My natural eyebrows look just like yours, I groom them myself and people seem to love them. What I do it just to pluck only the fine hairs. Maybe that's also all you need. Good luck!

• Or get them done professionally at a salon once to get the idea what looks good on you, and then keep the shape by plucking them yourself

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 8

• You have a nice natural shape with your eyebrows. I'm jealous! I wouldn't recommend waxing. If you want to get them shaped neatly, definitely get them threaded by someone Indian or Middle Eastern. They make eyebrows beautiful. And if you want them to stay thick, they will do that for you and just clean up a little.
    At my local mall, it costs $8. I'd do it every few months. Not expensive. Eyebrows done will make a different in your appearance, not gonna lie. My eyebrows are similar to yours except mine are shapeless. I look better with them done, and everyone notices. I actually enjoy plucking eyebrows lol. It's strangely relaxing and feels like an accomplishment.

BUT it is up to you. I'm certain you look fine with them grown out. Definitely less of a hassle. You don't have to do it. Don't feel too pressured. I think the right time to get eyebrows done are when you personally care to have them done.

• They don't look too bad to me. Maybe you could pluck them a little yourself to add some shape to them? But it's your eyebrows and really it's up to you. Also strong eyebrows are in anyway. :p

• I wouldn't wax them but I would have some threading done to get a neater shape but I wouldn't go too crazy. Leave them full but have a cleaner edge.

• Go to a beauty salon and ask them to do it for you, they'll do it best since they are professionals. Even though waxing is less painful than plucking and threading, plucking them or threading is better for the skin. I recommend threading because it for a more defined and precise shape and can create better definition for eyebrows. The process can be a bit painful. You could go for waxing on your time, to ease the pain.

• just pluck it a little bit

• I nice wax would be nice, you have full eyebrows so you can really have a beautiful shape. But like already stated don't over wax, or thin them out too much.

• I think they look okay, but you could tidy them up to get a cleaner, fresher look. If you're new to eyebrow reshaping I'd either go for plucking or threading to start. Waxing can be a bit overwhelming and painful for a first-timer.

• Its up to you. If you feel like getting your eyebrows done is a waste if money and time then you shouldn't do it but I gaurentee if you do you will feel ten times prettier.