How can I make my hair look like this at home?

Going to the salon is too expensive. Anyways any tips in how I can make my hair look like this at home?

Most Helpful Girl

• I guess you would have too straighten your hair first unless you already have really straight hair. Then take a curling wand with a big barrel, that will make the curls more like wavy. Since she has a combination of waves and straight hair I would just use the curling wand for a few seconds before releasing it so it doesn't get so defined.

After that you can probably make the hair a bit more messy by running your fingers through it. I think finishing off with shinespray/hairspray would look nice.

Good luck x

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• well go to bed with a wet hair bcs that what i always do! and it works 😂 most of the time i dont even have to do my hair when i go out

• Go to bed with wet hair and don't brush it when you wake up? I don't know that just looks nasty in my opinion.

• Curling iron

• It depends on your type of hair, cause if I don't wash my hair for more than 3 days it looks like that