In case you're wondering I'm the one on the right. Do I look tall? Also how tall do you think I am?

• Tall
  • Tallish
  • Above average
  • Average

Most Helpful Girl

• compared to indians you slightly tall... not very tall though... i think mine and that girl's height is same.. so if i would be standing with u i would feel u r tall... by the way.. u look handsome

Most Helpful Guy

• She looks like a child, so you look quite tall since you're next to her.

• Well, that's true. Ignore her if that's the case. That's the only full shot I have so...

• there is a difference in the mind of the shorter guy lol, i am 5'10.5'' and i feel bad next to 6 feet tall people though others dont see it as much

• @Terakhaandanchutiya really? Most of my pals are around the 6' range. I don't really see a whole berth of difference. The only real difference starts from 6'4 for me at least.

What Girls Said 7

• You look tall compared to her, but I am certain you're just of average height or slightly above it.

• Give me a number.

• I no, I wasn't upset lol. I just wanted to make sure you were understanding my intentions. I've seen a lot of Indian guys say similar things on here but from what I've seen people like you guys a lot. At least just in my experiences, but then again I suppose it's a lot different looking from the outside verses actually being in your shoes. It's okay though, everyone has their own prejudices to deal with and for some it's more of a daily thing as opposed to occasionally. I wish you the best and remember if someone is prejudice toward you don't pay them any mind. People like that are just stupid.

• Well said.

• The girl you're standing next to looks very short. So I'm assuming you're about average.

• What's your height range for above average then?

• Like I said, anything taller than 180 would be above average.

• Thank you then.

• That girl you are standing next to you makes you look freakishly tall. But for an example, if i compared you to that guy on the right leaning over some clothes on a table. If he stood straight you would probably be the same height as him. And he looks slightly above average in height. The lady behind you is taller then the girl you are standing next to. She would be up to your shoulders, making her average.

• Wow, that's a lot of observation. You should probably say, she looks freakishly short if I'm above average.

• Nah she's from the same country I am. We're a very diverse country.

• mm i see

• You look anywhere from 6'1 to 6'3

• She looks short, and the guy at the counter is leaning so it's hard to be accurate, but you're definitely tall!

• About 5'11

• Average because that girl looks suoer short

• Sigh. Thank you kindly.

What Guys Said 3

• you look 5'8 and she looks 5'0

• 5'10-5'11 is my guess, how tall are you?

• the girl is super cute by the way stop seeking attention for the good thing u have and fishing for acceptance

• You're exactly the reason why I rave about ethnicity. Thanks for calling her cute though.

• Sigh. Whatever, anon.

• I hope u suck at life.