How do I look older?

I want to look older because I look like I'm 12 and I'm 17 years old. How do I look older? Also. Is it true that women want a guy who looks older not younger?

Most Helpful Girl

• Just pay attention to how you dress?

Most Helpful Guy

• Let your beard grow, it always works... if you have beard.

What Girls Said 3

• Grow beard, or thick stubble will make you look older. Just make sure its trimmed nicely so you don't end up looking like a hobo. 😂😅

• I guess by growing some facial hair you would look like your age. And it all depends on the woman's personal preference.

• anwsering to your second question not really in my case but might be true for others. dress more formally get a haircut for an older guy. exercise.

What Guys Said 3

• Maybe. When I was 14-15. Everyone thought I was 20. When I finally turned 20, they thought I looked my age. Now that I am 31, people think I am 23-24 and are completely shocked when I tell them I am 31 lol. They think I am lying.

So, I don't think it's a bad thing because when you get much older you will look young and the women will want you.

• You look good, you look 14ish though, but these genes will help you when you hit 30.

• Mexicano !!