Would a nose ring look odd/weird on a 13 year old girl?

• yeah it'd look weird
  • no it will look fine/good

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 20

• 13 is barely high school, and a lot of girls did a lot of shit when I was in high school. so no, doesn't look weird.

• If she's a 13 year old who still looks like a child, yes it would. If she looks like a teen already or just a little bit older than her actual age, then I don't think so.

• A nose ring looks like crap on any one at any age

• You should not get a nose ring at any age ESPECIALLY a septum piercing. Get your ears pierced and leave it at that. I did.

• Why you hating on the septum bruh xD
      #SeptumsHaveFeelingsToo

• Ignore that 😂😂 wrong fucking thing

• @Thatweirdone_ Don't worry. If you already have a septum piercing, just don't wear anything through the hole. It may heal, it may not. No big deal. We all make mistakes when we are young, but we need to responsible and considerate when we are older. So, having a spetum piercing when you are young is not a big deal, but don't advertise that fact once you are no longer a teen.

• It would look very bad

• If it's more than just a little stud it'll always look weird regardless of how old you are.

That's just my opinion though.

• Number one thing if your guardians are okay with it that said - It might suit you

• When does a nose ring NOT look weird?

• Nose rings aren't attractive to me anymore. They were like slightly 10 years ago. But I hate them. I hate lip rings even more. I want to throw up in my mouth when I see one. NO amount of pretty face will change it either lool

• I think nose rings look weird on everyone and anyone.

• nose piercings are hot but they give a bad vibe they are hot for a reason , they are associated with not so classy girls

• No I don't think it's a good idea. Too young. Wait a few years.

• A nose ring looks odd/weird on pretty much everyone.

• On anyone in my opinion, especially someone as young as 13.

• Please dont :(

• i think they're cute

• It's perfect if you want to lead her to market. ;p

• LOL I have often thought of that at an unconscious level.

• I'd imagine it'll look good on you.

• really depends on the girl and her looks

What Girls Said 10

• I'm just waiting for all the comments to say
    "As long as it's not the one that makes you look like a bull"
    And 13 isn't legal to get a piercing facially anyways. you have to be 16 and up. Mine I had to get parental consent at first but I got it after my birthday so I didn't need consent

• I think the age depends on the state.

• @Red_Arrow everywhere if they're legit should be 16 and above.
      For me because it's facial I had to be 18 and above
      That or the piercer talks to the parents and with you. He did that with me and had to talk with us for a really long time to make sure everyone is on board but because I turned 18 I Didier need consent

• wait a bit before getting one, to see if you still really want it, or if it's still your style. when i was about you age a friend of mine got a nose ring and it didn't look that great :/

• As long as it's not a septum then I think it'll look good

• No it'll look good I think.
    Are u goona get a stud or a hoop?

• My mom has a nose ring and I think they're very cute. If you want one, you should get one.

• i don't like nose rings

• Small stud piercings don't look weird, while the bigger ones do.

• No, it'll look fine

• yes people might start calling you bad things

• I'd get a piercing of my nose and lips if I could, but my parents won't let me. by the way I'm 13

• my parents probably won't mind me getting a nose piercing, but I know a lip piercing wouldn't look good on me, but it looks good on other people