Do guys like girls who are plastic?

Plastic women like

Denise Richards.
Megan fox.
Pamela Anderson.
Micheal phiffer...

if guys say they like natural women then why do they drool over the women listed above? Are natural girls really that unattractive compared to plastic girls? My past partner left me for a plastic girl once..

Most Helpful Guy

• I think some guys do like "plastic" women. The ones that are into "Barbie Doll" looks. They like the "trophy" around their arms because it makes them look better. It's their view of perfection I suppose. But not me! I'm not into fake boobs, fake buts, fake lips, fake whatever! However, you can't put merit on Hollywood anything. It's a different animal in that they have to look a certain way for the big parts. And when they loose their looks they loose their money. Same with models/pornstars/strippers. It's not really sensible to compare yourself to those types because they have a different environment and have different circles of people that they are around that are pretty similar in attitude. So they probably all feel and look beautiful and they are all trying their damnedest to keep their looks. And they have the money. But... NO. I'm not into plastics.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well they are "plastic girls" because they change themselves and they will certainly not change into an ugly person but into a beautiful one, so it's normal that there are some that will look better than natural, but there is natural who are beautiful cause they are unique,"plastic girls" just ask what they want for change and they will maybe all ask for the same thing, but some natural girl are born with feature that match each other

Ex:Their nose alone could be ugly , but because of the rest of her face it make her a beautiful women. Hope you get what i am saying ☺️

What Guys Said 14

• Plastic women, no thanks. I prefer real, human women.

• I don't know if Megan is plastic. She looks natural. What has she had done? I'm not into movie stars. Many of them are literally plastic. I think fake and plastic was a fad and it's going out of style. And I feel, kinda, bad for all those girls who got fake faces, boobs, etc and now got to live with an out dated fad.

• Check out some before and afters of Megan Fox. The irony is she used to be a pretty girl.

• @TheOldMan59 oh yea, I don't really pay attention to any movie stars. I haven't really seen her since Transformers 1 or 2. Whichever one she was in. Yeah, she was amazing. Man, I just looked her up. Yea she destroyed her self. Could be a pretty girl thing where they want to be ugly? I dunno, w/e.

• Natural beauty is superior to artificial beauty, but not all natural women are looking good enough.

• No I will pass. And I do not drool on none of the 4 women AT ALL. I am glad guys drool over these type of women so there would be fewer competition on the women that I actually hope to get with, although the decrease of competition is not likely.

• Ya, hardly a guy alive (as far as i know) says he likes breast implants, for instance, but it's the #1 most had plastic surgery in the U S.

You got me, no effing clue

• Lol someone's max because she can't get laid

• Hell no. I want to be with a woman, not a damned Barbie doll.

• Fake women might as well be considered transgender.

• No, that stuff is repulsive.

• One-off we is plastic? She still looks terrible. They all look terrible except Denise Richards, who I haven't seen in years. Plastic women are awful.

• nope, not a fan of them or the ones listed. Megan Fox is okay but I prefer others

• Yes I like the plastic, botoxed and tanned combo.

• They're unappealing

• no i like skinny women :)

What Girls Said 2

• Most men prefer natural woman.

• No no no, original is always better. You don't want a body that is totally fake.