Guys, I have very large, natural breasts (36ddd) and they don't sag (i'm lucky). I like going braless in tank tops. are guys offended by this?

It gives me a bit of a thrill to have my breasts slightly visible through my shirts. Are guys turned off by this?

52

Most Helpful Guy

• By offended, do you mean, developing a swelling in the groinal region and a desire to see more? If yes, then yes, I'm offended... deeply offended! :-)

What Guys Said 51

• Guys don't get turned off by boobs. We don't get offended by a girls' nipples being visible or anything like that. Yes, it can be distracting, and in some situations, that could be a problem (for us guy, and for you), but otherwise it's no problem for us.

Who you will offend is OTHER WOMEN, who will pretend to be "grossed out" but are really just jealous of your boobs or upset that you are willing to "not play fair" and use your boobs for attention in a way that they aren't willing (or brave enough) to do.

Guys have no such ideas. Our ideas tend more in this direction:

media.giphy.com/media/CTCwGMQM8Td04/giphy.gif

• Surely you are aware that no one gets offended unless they are strictly religious that prohibits various things that include displaying one's physical contours :D

Even for a guy who's not much into larger breasts, I may still give an approving glance even if not a look or a 2nd one :)

But yes the sight is welcome (especially if the nipples are taut) :D <3

• I'm offended that you haven't posted a picture

• Only to the degree that you're sagless situation will change dramatically if you continue to go braless more than an hour or so when you're not sleeping. I would do whatever you have to do to protect that sweet rack.

• Not in the least offended. In fact, I would love running into you like that. Or at a nude beach. 39 and still perky is nothing to be offended by or not appreciate.

• No, that doesn't turn me off. At least as long as you're not dressing that way in a place or situation where it would be inappropriate. But for casual wear in the summer, for example, I think it should be your choice if you want to go without a bra and wear a tank. Any I think it's great that you love your breasts.

• turned off or offended no...

• Pretty sure you are making jaws drop and by your username your not ashamed of it.

• It is super attractive.
    Just be warned some guys will ask for pictures.

• Pretty sure you'll be a major hit!

• What made you think guys would be offended?

• They tend to follow me around in stores and sometimes ask me questions, like I work there, so they can stop and talk to me.

• Hahaha! That's awesome! So many questions for you! Follow back?

• How can we be offended by that?
    Turned off? No way.

• Yep guys are totes offended by this. Hopefully this time, I didn't forget to put tone in my sarcasms

• I don't believe a guy could ever be offended by seeing a woman with large breasts braless in public unless she was very old and they were very saggy and unappealing.

• Strong username to question ratio

• You should love your breasts. And why would guys not be turned on by that?

• I hope you aren't someone's mom or wife. That would be really embarrassing. If you're single show it off I guess.

I would judge you, but be very turned on by your awesome tits.

• Natural breasts are the best no matter if big or small but in my opinion I like working with bigger breasted women And I'm sure that I in my opinion won't be offended is actually want you to embrace your gift.

• I am not offended.

• No man would be offended by that, we appreciate that very much. Unfortunately, assholes may make sexist assumptions that you may be easy. The "thrill" you describe sounds like you maybe somewhat of an exhibitionist, which is super sexy and is a normal fetish (as long as you aren't a man in a trench coat).

• I agree about the assumptions but they would not be accurate. I'm a married woman and my husband loves when other men look at me, my body... my tits. I am an exhibitionist for sure... something I am just coming to realize. Thanks so much for the response... I'm putting on my light pink tank top without bra as I type 😘

• I think you might be my soulmate.

• No, but when my boys a teenager and I see a sexy woman running around topless I might get offended, but only then. I go topless too.

• No it's actually the opposite. Perky breasts really turn me on

• love when they still don't sag :)
    be proud to be seen out with you braless and perky
    Show you off a little around the other guys
    make them a tad jealous :)

• Big tits do turn me on. If you were to go out on public with a braless tank top and spotted you, l would be aroused. I prefer boobs over ass anyday. What your ethnicity may I ask?

• guys, turned off, never!!! they will get a seriously big bulge in their jeans and may even have to go to a loo to help themselves out, especially if they have to walk past you in a mall of sorts. I know I would ;-P ;-)

• pretty sure no guys gonna be offend by that. You might get them in trouble with their gf's when they can't stop staring at you though...

• whatever you enjoy doing

• Show us what you look like in a tank top braless and then we can properly decide!

• No guys are not offended by it, if they are they are pretending to be if their wife or girl friend are around. lol

• Turned off by seeing nice big tit's? really?

• More from Guys
    21