Girls (who are into girls), what is your preference on a girl?

Are you more into boobs, ass, legs, etc?

I'll start by asking @WhattheHellAmy since I know she's bi...

Any other girls that fit the category?

There's always so many questions about what guys like on a girl; I'm curious to see what girls like on girls.

14

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm bisexual and at the moment in a relationship with a girl and I go crazy for her legs but just anything about her is amazing to me really ~ in general I would say face is still the most important to me though 😁

What Girls Said 13

• I like butts to be honest, but I also love boobs hahaha and of course legs. To be honest I like almost everything hahaha

But I do not share the same love for feet many guys do.

All I can say is that a nice face would make me very happy. I don't care if she has a flat ass or chest.. She needs a good face. Cute smile and nice hair.

I love girly girls who are not afraid to be goofy. I love funny and smart girls. I'm not a fan of bimbos or drama queens. I need someone to play rough.

Talking about boobs again.. From A to D.. Bigger is not really my thing.. When it comes to small.. All depends on the personality. I do like thin girls but I like some meat on their bones.

• it s more how feminine they act. like when they know their assets and makes the most of it.
    I like when they are pretty sweet and soft.
    best feature I don;t know I like the whole package.
    face hair body skin.
    now body it doesn t have to be curvy or thin but in the attractive area

• An awesome personality (makes me laugh, is down to earth, a lover not a fighter), a dirty mind, a little potty mouthed, long sexy legs and a lovely ass. Is very clean and neat ;)

• i want her to have a healthy body, inteligence and humor. besides that idgaf

• I admit that I find myself getting jealous when a girl has:
    A prettier face than me
    Perkier boobs than me
    A nicer butt than me
    Or better legs.

• But she doesn't have your eyes... or hair... or smile... or personality... she's not the one your husband is in love with. You are.

• You're playing for his team, aren't you? ;) lol

• I just know how it feels. :) And of course I am cheering for you!

• Im not bi-sexual, but ill answer anyways... i think boobs are sexy.

• I think I'm a bit bi. 😁 I like when a girl has a nice butt. That's my favorite thing on a girl lol

• I am pansexual and I like legs, tits, ass.

• I just like a girl who likes me (I'm not homo)

• Oh boy I LOVE everything about girls.. I really love buff girls! Also big thighs... big waists.. big arms and tummy.. Also girls with big boobs! Or small boobs... Fuck I'm just really gay I'm sorry.. I love all girls

• Smooth female legs anytime.

• Okay so what I look for in girls are usually someone who is a badass but secretly a sweetheart and sensitive. Someone that will take command or essentially 'wear the pants' in the relationship. (I'm describing my girlfriend haha)

Physically- I want her to have brown hair and blue/green/hazel eyes. Her smile is the most important part. But if she had black hair and brown eyes, I'd be okay with that, but I'm a sucker for brown hair and blue/green/hazel eyes.

I'm a boob person for sure. Legs and butt r ok. I love thighs a lot and neck. I love long necks so I can kiss them :3
    And thighs so I can rub them.

I don't like super skinny/obese women because I can't quite wrap my arms around them to feel satisfied. Like a hug. It's hard to feel satisfied after hugging a super skinny woman that is just skin and bones.

• Honestly, a girls body doesn't matter to me but I like to have a girl with a nice body overall. I like thick legs with boobs, and a big butt lol