What is the difference between curvy and voluptuous?

Does it mean more curves?

0|0
9|8

Most Helpful Girl

• Curvy is narrow waist any size big small boobs or butt , vulouptous is full and plentiful but still curvy.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Curvy means bulges on just the y plane, voluptuous indicates bulges on the x and y planes

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• i agree with the definitions provided by @natrueall

0|1
    0|0
  • You can be curvy and not have big boobs or butt if your waist is narrow. Voluptuous implies big and plentiful

1|1
    0|0
  • Vuloptuous is a word the obese ladies use to describe themselves.
    Curvy is big boobs
    Small waist
    Big hips and thighs

1|0
    0|1
  • I always thought that curvy is when a girl is slim/in shape and has that perfect hourglass figure while voluptous is an hourglass figure too, but is slightly overweight. 😶

0|0
    0|0
  • Both mean ugly. AKA reproducing machine

0|0
    7|1
  • Voluptuous means a heavier girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • Basically same thing but voluptuous implies she's got more meat

0|0
    0|0
  • It's probably the same thing.

I don't even know anymore. This other day I was watching a video of this FAT girl and she was calling herself curvy. If really pissed me off BECAUSE im considered curvy but I'm not even a little fat.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• you see "curves" means they have a visible waist line. meaning the waist is narrower then thighs and bust. voluptuous refers to body mass. a voluptuous girl is just less slender, while curvy says nothing about your weight at all.

0|1
    0|1
  • Voluptuous is a polite way of saying fat

0|1
    0|0
  • I think voluptuous is on the extreme end of curvy, just before qualifying as being fat.

0|1
    0|1
  • Coming thing is they both are used by fat chicks to live in denial these days lol js

0|1
    0|0
  • IMO:
    curvy today means fat. or true-curvy is kim kardashian-esque.
    voluptuous means big amazing boobs

0|0
    0|1
    • Wow its amazing to see the disparity in definitions on gag. Which is one major reason for all the fighting on here lol, definitions.

• Show All
    • So many fat women have called themselves "curvy" that it's kind of defiled the term for me. IRL i literally say "curvy as in true curvy" to properly define it.

• I'm just here mirin' your ride.

Damn she's nice.

0|1
    0|0
  • one is fat the other is obese

0|0
    0|0