Who's the hottest female Disney character?

Since I can't list them all here. I made a list of all the ones you can pick from. So basically the ones from animated films that are more human like. I'm not putting the most popular ones on the poll. Since those are obvious and most people know how they look. So it's the ones you don't think to much about.

Snow White (Snow White and the seven dwarves)
Cinderella (Cinderella)
Aurora (Sleeping Beauty)
Ariel (The Little Mermaid)
Belle (Beauty and The Beast)
Jasmine (Aladdin)
Pocahantas (Pocahantas)
Tiana (The Princess and the Frog)
Rapunzel (Tangled)
Elsa and Anna (Frozen)
Merida (Brave)
Tinkerbell (from Peter Pan)
Megara (Hercules)
Fa Mulan (Mulan)
Chicha (The Emperor's New Groove)

I know they are fake cartoons. Still I'm curious to see. :P Just incase it's to weird for you here is a website showing real life drawings with some of them. If you think of any others that I might have not listed the please name them. :)
http://www.cosmopolitan.co.uk/entertainment/a27937/disney-princesses-real-life-drawings/

Most Helpful Guy

• I vote Belle. She just has something about her that says she is a lady out and about but has an inner, smoldering slut just waiting for the doors to close. I voted the queen though, because being a bad girl, you know she is probably kinky. Haha.

Most Helpful Girl

• All of the above! But I voted for Kida, she doesn't get enough credit tbh. I love Jasmine and Pocahontas since I was a little kid. I thought they were so beautiful. I look more like Belle, though, and I do like her (her love of books is also me). I think Tiana is pretty, and her dress is my favorite princess dress.

• Thank you for MHO! :)

What Guys Said 25

What Girls Said 16