What do you think of these boobs?

My boobs look like the ones above the word "perky" in this picture. I am about a 34 B and my boobs are kind of pointy and they curve upwards. Please take a look at this picture and tell me what you think because without a bra on to shape them better I am self conscious about them! http://images.uncyclomedia.co/illogicopedia/en/thumb/0/03/Soft_perky_athletic_b.JPG/200px-Soft_perky_athletic_b.JPG

Updates:
When I wear a bra they are rounded out which looks more normal, but when the bra comes off they look ridiculous.

0|0
7|25

Most Helpful Guy

• Breasts are beutiful no matter if they're soft, perky, or athletic.

1|0
    0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• They're perfect, OP! No worries. I have soft C's, and I'm happy. Own what ya got!

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 24

• Perky is what I consider to be perfect. Have no idea why you would not like them. Mayube you are seeing something I can't.

1|0
    0|0
  • 2|2
    0|0
    • Haha that made me laugh. I thought they look weird though

• Show All
    • Glad I could put your fears to rest. From here forth you can rest assured, you got nice tits! haha

• 😁😁😁

• Love the perkys.
    I like em all honestly but if you want a rating its perky, soft, athletic.

1|1
    0|0
  • Perky boobs are fun boobs!! They'll get less perky with time anyway as gravity and having babies take their toll.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like the perky breasts the most I think out of the three. But all three are nice shapes.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think people put too much in to the aesthetics of a woman's breasts people are getting too picky about something that shouldn't matter

I don't care about their size or or whether they're soft perky or athletic it's not the girls breasts that attract me.. it's the girl

1|0
    0|0
  • Perky is fucking awesome

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm sure they look just fine. Perky is great. Curve upwards? Fantastic.

1|0
    0|0
  • You so silly. lol! Girls will be girls and I would expect your boobs to be perky like in the photo, like if you wore a tight shirt. Don't feel shame for your natural beauty.

1|0
    0|0
    • Aw thanks!

• You're welcome honey! :) I once convinced a girl to take of her bra at work because it was uncomfortable to her. She was nervous and cried when I suggested it, then she took it off and was like AHH!! I know how silly you girls can be. heh heh! :)

• i fucking love perky boobs

1|0
    0|0
  • so you're essentially telling us your boobs are perfect? i don't believe you. people inflate their opinions when self accessing.

1|0
    0|0
    • Haha I do not think they are perfect but thanks

• post tits if u want 2 honest opinions and 3838382 opinions from horny kids

• That's good. Perky boobs look great

1|0
    0|0
  • I think boobs are perfect as long as they're not extremely saggy

1|0
    0|0
  • Honestly... Ur boobs sound amazing.. Congrats

1|0
    0|0
  • Any shapes of boobs small or big, perky or soft does not matter to me as long they look good on you.

1|0
    0|0
  • Can you send me an actual pic so I can judge better?

1|1
    2|0
  • Smaller boobs are amazing, I find girls with smaller boobs have most sensitive nipples

1|0
    0|0
  • You have amazing boobs then.

0|1
    0|0
    • Really? I thought they look weird.

• Thats hot really... i love boobies though ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • cool story, bro

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont understand what you are selfconcious about?

0|0
    0|0
    • They look weird and pointy and curved upwards

• That is too fast

0|0
    0|0
  • Perky is beautiful.. As long as you don't ever ever get fake ones. There's no reason you should be self-conscious about them

1|0
    0|0
  • Perky boobs are easily my favorite kind of boobs

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I am soft 38 DD... I feel so self-conscious about them because I'm afraid people think that they're saggy... I've considered getting a breast reduction surgery...

2|2
    0|0
  • Perfect! i wish i had those boobs but i have really big ones and they kinda sag and it sucks, can't do anything without a bra

1|1
    0|0
  • They're fine. Don't worry about them!

1|1
    0|0
  • I wish D':

Mine are soft 32c and they feel so saggy.

1|0
    0|0
    • Aw man 😕 everyone has different preferences though :)

• Never seen that drawing before. Interesting ☺

1|0
    0|0
  • i think that's a good shape

1|0
    0|0