Is this body considered chunky (yes I am intentionally hiding my face)?

My father believes Demi Lovato is chunky. And Demi lovato is smaller than me. So that mean I must be chubby too. I hate my body, this is why I'm on weight watchers and do Pilates.

.

Most Helpful Guy

• I dig girls with bodies like yours (as well as the belly piercing), feminine softness FTW!

Yes you're slightly chubby. Keep in mind that not all guys have a negative connotation with the word "chubby". The idea that all guys like slender girl and despise chubby and fat girls, is not true! :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you have potential of having an attractive fit figure...

In my opinion, you look obese. Not just chunky or overweight.
    and I know many people only consider those people who cannot fit through a door, as obese... and will probably down vote and or attack me for saying this. But it's not to be mean, just reality. But that's not necessarily a bad thing... as your midsection still looks smaller than the rest of you...

Calculate your BMI... and a better way to see if you're at a healthy point, is to measure your height, divide that number by 2, and the number that you get is the limit size that your midsection should be (distance around) ... so it needs to be that number or less, regardless of how much you weigh. If it's that number or less, and you like the way you look, then it doesn't really matter if some people think you're big or small etc. but if it's bigger than the number, then even if you like how you look now, you should still get it down to at least the limit.

In case that sounds confusing... here's an example.

Lets "suppose" you are 5 feet tall 0 inches.
    Convert 5 ft to inches. = 60 inches.

divide 60 by 2 = 30

so your circumference around your belly, should be 30 inches or less, for you to be at a "healthy" state, irrelevant to how much you actually weigh or how you look over all.

The End. 🐒

What Guys Said 43

• You look overweight; if you want to cut down on the fat, incorporate sprints and jumps and squats and burpees.

• You could definitely lose a few pounds, but I wouldn't toss you out of bed...

• Hell NO! To me, I like women with curves. Especially sexy playful ones like yours. You have sexy hips and your body seems proportional actually. You look really good.

• You look *very slightly* above your natural weight. You shouldn't hate yourself for it, though.

• Thick, not chubby. There's a difference. And also my preference lol. You're good don't worry. If you'd wanna tone up without losing too much lbs, you'd be perfect imho.

• yes, you are. and your father is high as fuck if he thinks demi levato (at least last time i saw her) is chunky.

• Ya know your body really isn't bad. Just get active and whatever do your diet thing, whatever makes you happy.
    However, I don't know if it's the lighting, or your underwear, but it looks like you have a gigantic 70s muff. Get a razor and go to town on that wookie...

• ain't gonna lie you a bit chubby but you are also pretty curvy and sexy wouldn't hurt to loose a few pounds but its not a big deal

• yeah. but that doesn't stop it from being a good body.

• You're defiantly curvy/thick... and thats a good thing. Most dudes are split between slim and thick... so you'll miss out on half of the guys but at least you have to other half

You look good and lucky you dont have too much belly fat

• Yes, your body is chunky. That doesn't mean you are doomed to start a workout routine and lose weight.

• A little chubby but I still think you have a nice body and nice shape. Just keep eating right and exercising and you will look even better.

• Nothing to worry about :) But you can always improve. Your body has the potential of becoming dynamite.

• You don't look bad, you're just curvy. With a good diet and the right training you can look really good

• All white knighting aside...

Yes, You could lose about 10-15 lbs to be at a healthy weight

• Tbh. Yes. You are chunky. But thats okay... you can burn that off easy. No sugars. No fatty foods AND run every day till you're happy with your body.

• You have a nice curves shape.
    Couple pounds less would be simply amazing
    Try toning, that would be best

• I think Demi Lovato is sexy

So you're in the same boat as her.

• On chubbier side, yea

• Yes, but I do not consider that a bad thing. Somewhat the opposite, in fact.

• Thick thighs save lives😍😈 love your body it's amazing hell them natural curves are just ugh👅🔥💦

• Yes chunky, but still sexy

• Wow u look amazing nice and thick like a women should be screw demi lavato she looks like used crap. U look like a real women and I think u should still do your exercises not to loose weight but to keep ur body in good healthy condition u sexy minx

• A little bit but with some work you will look great

• I like girls with curves and you look just perfect for me..
    You shouldn't hate yourself..
    You looking great

• yeah id say chunky

• I like your body. It has volume. I also like the curves on your body. For me it's a turn on for me. And if you do a little exercise, it will be in excellent condition too. I personally think it's awesome , sexy and lovely.
    9.6 out of 10. :)

• i like how you explictly address hiding your face. cuz that ill be nice.

no comment.

• Personally I think you look wonderful. I like the navelring.

• Oh boy are you GORGEOUS? You are beautiful, I love your legs.

• More from Guys
    13

What Girls Said 26

• Yr daddy's being an idiot.
    And... The hell he talm'bout that with you, anyway? Why? Why would he even go there?

Yr body's fine. All the straight men I know... would be more than happy, to entertain you, in their beds. LOL

Boys don't even like skinny girls. That's just for competing with other girls, ya dig.
    (:

Just eat a diet that doesn't suck, and don't self-delude. You know what healthy people look like, and you know what fat people look like. If you get to a point where you start to cross that border, change yr lifestyle accordingly.

• Yes, you are chunky but not in a bad way.
    You don't have rolls or anything, you still have a feminine shape.

• You're quite overweight if I'm honest but if you're happy with your body why care about all of our opinions anyways. Just do you~

• You are chubby, but you have a nice body shape, and honestly it's a kind of "good" chubby. I think many people would find you attractive.

• Well, it's pretty obvious. Yes.

• You have a nice shape, just need to tone up some. Besides "chubby" and "chunky" aren't the end of the world, just means you have a little softness to you and some girls (like you) carry it well.

• Yeah but ur shape is nice!!! If you lost some leg fat and toned up ur stomach ur body would look soooo fineeeeee

• Well, you aren't skinny of course. You are big but you have beautiful curves. If you really wanna lose weight to feel better with yourself just change your diet and do a lot of cardio - it will help. BUT I have to admit I like your body. Be proud of who you are and how you are! x

• mhm you're chubby! but that isn't necessarily a bad thing. if you don't like it you should try some new exercises, with less weights and less repetitive movements. weights will make you gain muscle which might just keep you thick but toned. Either way, your body is nothing to be embarrassed of

• oh my god girl no!, id say your a little thicker than me but im like way chunkier than you, your body is perf! <3

• To me you're really beautiful! Love your piercing by the way. If you really want to lose weight you could go vegan, it helped me a lot!

• Yes but you look great

• you have an hourglass figure
    loose a few pounds and tone up you ll be a hottie

• Yes, it is. Nothing wrong with that.

• Looks fine to me, very curvaceous.

• No that is the average body, all you have is some fat that it don't worry with some exercise you can transform those fat into muscles

• Yeah you're a bit chubby. But you are curvy and have a nice shape.

• If i had to describe you i'd say fat.. To be honest

• She doesn't even have any rolls... how can you consider that fat?
      Slightly overweight, maybe.
      Thick, sure.
      But fat? Fat people have some rolls. she doesn't have any that you can see... she just has a thicker body. It's not as if she's got fat hanging out over her clothes or anything, that's actually fat.

• You've recently changed it I see

• @T-shirtsandkneehighs the picture of Janis Joplin's Porsche has been my profile picture for a while now so I do not know how you could have seen what I looked like since I have never put a picture of myself on here.

• Sometimes I forget how gay I am and then I see pretty girls like you haha. You look full of life and healthy. I wouldn't call you chunky. Maybe a little chubby? but chubby people are so cute 👍👌💯

• Yes, I'd consider it chunky.

Nice belly ring

• You're not chubby anymore, you're plain fat, lady.

• Ohh you're thick 😍😍😍 pleaseeeeee don't give up that gift that many women pray for. I think you look perfect and if you don't mind me saying.. You look sexy!! Give me your body xx. Please don't feel bad, I wish I had what you have

• You're fat. It's that simple. Thick, chubby, chunky, etc are all just nicer ways of saying fat. And we don't need nicer ways of saying it. It is what it is. You're fat.

• not really, no

• you have a nice body shape :) but yeah maybe tone up. but don't let other people's opinions affect you. as long as you are healthy and happy about how you look then continue doing you. keep up the good work with pilates and dieting :)

• You have a nice body. Then again, I'm hispanic, and we prefer to have the curves and weight on. But if you want to compare yourself to scrawny girls, go head. Not bad, just different.