What do you think about this pic?

What do you think about this pic?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• McD's just takes flak because McD's is the market leader. Part and parcel of being #1 in the market.
    I mean, Wendy's is just as bad, but, do you see a movie called "Biggie Me"? Hey, wonder why not.

What's ironic is that MOST McD's menu items are small-ish and don't have ridiculous numbers of calories. The two biggest villains are sugared sodas and fries. Those are fuckermothers, sure, but the rest of the menu is surprisingly... benign.

I mean... Y'all oughta SEE the greasy-spoon diners that McD's mostly uprooted. The what now? Those were the kind of places where a cheeseburger could easily have 140 grams of fat and 1500 calories.

McD's is no more or less evil than any other large corporation. The reason why people are getting fatter is that junky food is cheaper and more available than ever before, and jobs are less physical than ever before. Period. That's the reason.

What Guys Said 18

• Hilarious. Reminds me of Pastafarianism...
    images.listland.com/.../...is-Noodly-Appendage.jpg

• Other than it's a stupid anti McDonald's ad?

-Maybe he's like... "Yo! Fat ass, get up off your lazy ass and get on a treadmill... I'll lure you withsome fries!"

• It's showing how a large part of the modern world has gained weight with tv remote in hand due to "evil" influences like fast food.

• The definition of what has happened to the North American society because of big business!

• 1|0
  • 'Murica!!!

• No Matter How Much McDonald i eat or junk food my i can't be fat i dont why. sometimes its annoying when i need at least 20 more Kg i can't get it i need a year to get 2kg just eating mcdonald

• Death and how close it is to most of us.

• The hairless guy has a disease or something? I'm not sure why the creepy clown is floating in a shaped mussel, maybe he wants to make a pact or something.

• It's where society is headed. And I love the moose knuckle!

• Super creepy, but it made me laugh.

• It's awesome. It illustrates truth.

• Lmao. Funny

• 2016 people lol

• I think I want McDonalds. mmmm

• Murica..

• pretty funny. As a christian, I'm not offended at all.

• It's funny

What Girls Said 8

• good lawd i can't unsee this 😂

• It freaks me out lol

• I love it!

• What the fuck, I almost punched my screen! 😂

• I don't know,, but i definitely don't want McDonalds anymore lol.

• Health Wise, It's very truthful.

• Burger Kings next logo

• First of all, I'm kinda scared and I believe it's true over all. It shows the true problems of obesity and whatnot