Burgundy🐙 VS Jet Black💣. Which do you like more?

Hey!

So I dyed my hair jet black recently and I'm obsesssssed with it :D Before this I had burgundy. I got a lot of good comments for that one, but I've been told I look better in black and it suits me more, so it's here to stay for awhile, wooo!! 🙆🏽

What do you guys reckon?

Burgundy 🐙

Jet Black 💣
Yes my hair grew :P

Thanks xx 🍌

• Burgundy 🐙
  • Jet Black 💣
Thank you so much everyone for the beautiful feedback, I'm absolutely overwhelmed at the response. 50 responses and 106 votes without a single negative comment ain't too shabby :)

Most Helpful Guy

• You look so beautiful, a hair color couldn't change that 😉
    Burgundy does match well with those pretty hazel eyes, but black looks so good too... Too hard to decide...
    Sorry if I made you blush, but that's what happens when you ask for my opinion haha !

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 35

• You look awesomely beautiful in both colors beautiful little lioness <3 can't ever choose between the 2

However, I reckon if a full face pics with those awesome locks were to be shown it'd possibly (I say 'possibly / maybe') help decide better :) :D

• thanks a lot Raj =]

• Thank YOU for the up vote and kind words little lioness <3 while you're always and most welcome with pleasure that's all and always mind :)

• Burgundy at least the pale burgundy you have in the first picture is nice because it's a cross between red and brown and gives it a nice autumn sort of look.

Ethnically the black also looks good on you and is really the natural hair color of your race anyway it already suits you naturally but just as a hair color alone, the ethnic part aside looks good.

Both bring out your eyes rather well, since red goes good with orange and like I said above gives it a autumn look. And the amber goes well against the black hair and will remind people of a jaguar since you have the same hair color and roughly the same eye color that they do, and they both go well with your skin tone, both look good though just in different ways and you can pull of either just as well.

Hope this helps.

• I just can't decide. You look so beautiful either way. I say you alternate between the two from time-to-time. They look equally great on you.

• gosh thanks so much 🙊 yeah i did the burgundy in winter/spring so I decided to go black in time for summer and fall.

• I had to get used to the new banana but I'm starting to really like the Jet Black... now we just need to teach you how to get your whole face in the picture lol :p

• A rose by any other nam...

• Red, but I am biased because in the jet black picture only half of your face is visible.

• Ooo this is a toughie. They both look good. I think I'll go with the black cause it looks fierce. But the first pic is better photographed. I'm being a photo snob, I know.

• Both look so beautiful on you, maybe black looks a bit prettier, but I think it's a tie :D

• Can't lie... I dig the jet black! :-D

• For you, burgundy!
    You'd look great with brown as well.

• You probably look just as good with both but I would give the edge in this question to burgundy as I like that picture better.

• The burgundy goes better with your eyes so I give a slight edge there. I think brown would look the best on you though. I'm sure I'll grow to love black on you after a while 😛😉

• thanks =] brown is my natural colour.
      haha ;P

• aw you're so cute hehe thanks <3

• Lol you're welcome 😊

• you look with both gorgeous 😍
    usually I prefer the darker colours but going only by these 2 pics, I like the burgundy a tad more :)

• Your hotttt😍😍😍 ugh I love the burgundy look tho makes your eyes pop better plus not to mention that beautiful skin!!!😘

• I think I prefer burgundy bananas!

• Gotta love Ron Burgundy. You stay classy, San Diego.

Seriously though, I love ravens.

• Black. I love wearing black.

• Neither, that purple hair you once had was lol nah its tough but that black is sleek yo

• I think brown would actually suit you. You look wicked sick though <3

• Black is nice but I think the first suits you more

• Burgundy suits you better and it is more of a unique look ;)

• You look stunning in both pics

• Burgundy is better 😂😂😂but you look beautiful anyways 😛❤

• I love black on you it brings out your personality and so does burgundy they both bring out your personality

• jet black looks world class oh my fukn god

• I'm thinking you would be hot bald headed :P

• I don't really care. They're both really cool. Do what you're comfortable with.

• WOOOOAH you're REALLY PRETTY
    I like the Burgundy more but both is nice

• I kind of like the jet black just that little better!

• I think burgundy - It suits your eyes more

• More from Guys
    5

What Girls Said 16

• You're gorgeous either way 😍
    I don't know, maybe burgundy's slightly better.

• I feel like I'd be able to accurately tell if I could have a full face picture of you with the black hair, like you put for the burgundy hair. I really like burgundy on you, but without the whole picture on the black hair... I can't really fully decide. It looks like it looks really good, but, again, whole picture.

I mean you're a stunner regardless, so I'm sure you pull it off well.

• bananaz why oh why can t you take a full decent pic aghh :/
    how am I supposed to rate a quarter of a face? :P
    anw the burgundy thingy is amazing on you. it s a bit more lively and unique as a color.
    the black pic: I love your onyx hair in it cause it has like a blue reflection.
    it s calmer as a color and more exotic.
    you rock them both I guess... but but but
    I need a full face pic!!

• I like them both... maybe more burgundy actually x)

How about a dark burgundy and black ombre? You'd rock that (though your hair may cry from all the colours aha)
    in1.ccio.co/.../...f3696d1961d72387049c901c855.jpg

• hehe thanks =]
      i had an ombre ages ago from dark to light brown so i think i might put am ombre off for a bit. that's a nice colour combo though!

• I like the burgundy, I think it suits you!

• I think you are ridiculously stunning either way. Love the black but I think I prefer the burgundy just a little more.

• I loved the burgundy hair on you. Seeing more than just half your face with the black would've been better but it doesn't look bad. You know you're a beauty either way tho.

• i like the burgundy more

• You pull off both very well! But I'd say black.

• Jet black hair

• I like the burgundy it's super cute. ☺️

• Loved the burgundy! both are very pretty though

• Honestly, you look great in both!

• i think most voted for burgundy cuz you can see how hot you look in that pic

• Where is the links?

• Both of them look gorgeous and your hair is so pretty