Girls, Hot or not?

Asking because I don't get much attention or looks from women in public. I always make an effort to look my best and smile on the daily but I'm just curious if maybe I'm not good looking enough for girls to give me the eye or inviting approach signals. maybe I'm just oblivious and think getting eye screwed is the only sign of attraction. Most girls look away quickly without smiling after we lock eyes.
Girls, Hot or not?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you have a really cute face that's easy to become really fond of.

What Girls Said 20

• Get rid of the chin strap. Not flattering on ANYONE. Figure out what you're doing facially here. Don't let your mustache get too thin. Try a trimmed goatee. And don't gain another pound. You're starting to look "jolly". :) All in all, you look pleasant enough. You and the girl are well matched (sorry if its a relative).

80% of girls will look away, no matter how hot the guy is. Within 30 seconds most interested girls will shyly check to make sure you were looking at them! Catch them in the act and pay attention! The way she looks away might give you a clue as to what she's feeling. 1) if her eyes go down, she's shy, (anything from please please come talk to me --> might not mind you approaching) 2) if her eyes avert horizontally or across the room, she might have accidentally locked eyes, still undecided, not interested enough yet 3) if she looks upward - she's not interested at all, like eww. Think of it like rolling eyes. All these points were found in the Mars and Venus on a Date book, and as a girl, I didn't even realize I absolutely avert my eyes in these different ways.

15% of girls will have the confidence to lock eyes with you and give you a signal of interest, like an encouraging smile. Unfortunately the flirty ones have mastered these techniques, so you might have to filter through a few to get a sweet girl. So you're better off approaching all girls, even the shy ones.

5% of girls will have the confidence to lock eyes, and physically approach you. Hehe, I love doing this because it makes guys melt in fear. MUHAHAHAHA

• In the first pic you look handsome, why you don't go to the gym? You're cute, I'm not saying to be super muscle, only a little bit? I don't want to be rude, but I want to know that you take care of yourself and is not lazy. It's my opinion. And use better clothes to take advantage of your good qualities. And work on your personality to take advantage of this too. And try to consider yourself better than the other men around you, behave like this, never think in yourself being something bad. You only need to work your personality and take care of yourself.

• Your fairly good looking to me and you have to understand that girls don't operate by the same principles as guys. While guys look at your face and body and hair and clothes - girls look at your ability to provide for them and take care of them.

• You're cute!

• You're cute but it looks like you already have a girlfriend, so why are you asking?

If she's not your girlfriend. Then that's why. We try to avoid men who are or appear to be taken already.

• You are cute and have a handsome smile

• You're really cute! You look tall too :)

• You are good looking! and have a great smile : )

• I think you're cute! Id probably take a second peek if I saw you in public

• Ur def cute I don't believe that they ignore u mayb they just shy or u act weird can, try carrying urself well

• You are good looking! If i see you in the street, i would have looked at you 😄

• You have an average look.

• Your attractive! I really like your side burns/ beard :)

• you're very cute! you've got a really nice smile and eyes. :) the whole eye contact thing doesn't mean anything! sometimes we're shy (at least i know i am) when guys smile in public.

• Your a good looking chap

• Very cute!!! I love your hair too!

• i think you are cute! But i think you would perhaps look better without the facial hair? :)

• kinda ht but u don't look good in the second pic. in the rest, u look ok

• You're a good looking guy.

Try approaching women!

• Not hot cuz you lack self confidence

• We're talking physically here.. I'm asking to see if I maybe I just think to highly of myself.

• Your average and I mean average guys are attractive in their own way. But you don't find yourself attractive so you can't be hot