What do you think about tan skin on the opposite gender?

I actually prefer pale skin on women to be honest, white people didn't evolve to be laying in the sun "tanning", and other then the fact that tanning is terrible for your skin, I just dont really think it looks good. How do you feel about tanning? Anyone else agree with me?

• I LOVE TAN SKIN
  • I think a little tan looks good but not over done
  • I have no opinion
  • Tan skin only looks good on a few people
  • I prefer pale skin

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a very pale (read, ghost white) girl and I like guys who are fair skinned. Not quite as pale as me cuz I look a but sickly, but just peaches and cream type skin

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 8

• I voted D, meaning tan skin looks good on people with that natural tan. My bfs Arab and looks good with his natural tan skin, I hate fake tan looking skin. It's unhealthy, causes cancer and premature aging.

• I do like a natural slightly to fully tanned skin. So not from sunbathing, but guys who have a natural tanned skin. A pale skin is also fine though.
    I don't like people sunbathing to get a tan. I'm naturally extremely pale and got mocked about it in the past. Sunbathing is really bad for your skin. Even with sunscreen you're taking a risk and overall, it's pretty boring.

• I like tan/olive skin the most on both gender (if not overdone and natural).
    But lighter and darker can still look good.

• I like darker guys

• So even though tanning prematurely ages the skin of your guy and makes him look older, and could also lead to skin problems, including cancer, down the line you still like tan guys?

• I don't know at what point I said I want a naturally pale guy to go tanning to please me lol

I'm just saying I like darker guys. Darker skin, hair eyes etc. Guys who are darker naturally.

• I'm not super pale but I'm definitely not tan. I don't tan either way because I don't want to increase my risk of cancer

• I have Indian in me Cherokee and Choctaw Indian both so I tan easily also have a farmer's tan and dark hair and dark brown eyes I like mine ❤❤

• As long as you are getting it using sunscreen and not hurtung your skin its good,

• I'm indifferent towards it

What Guys Said 8

• I actually LOVE the pale white skin of Irish, Red-haired women!! Just the best with the 'carpet' matches the 'drapes', or better, without the 'carpet'!!!

• Funny how these things are cultural. Once upon a time, a suntan meant you had to toil out in the sun, hence the term "redneck" for poorer white people. Leisured people who had more means were "blue bloods" in those days.

But when we went from working in the fields to working in factories and offices, now a suntan means leisure.

• I personally think girls with tan skin are more attractive. But when I say tan skin, I mean a natural healthy looking tan. Not the Jersey-Shore style tan where they're skin gets so orange that they look like an oompa-loompa.

• I think a little bit of a tan looks nice, but of course it looks 100x better on a girl who has a natural tan as opposed to a white girl with a tan

• I'm Hispanic so I toast nice and easy like an almond 😂 under the sun and I already have dark skin
    I tend to workout under the sun

• Natural tan from being outside looks fine. Fake tans are so obvious, and look like ass.

• The darker the skin, the more light you absorb, the more heat you get, so darker skin is better than light skin

• A tan is better if your complexion is sallow but if you have a good pale complexion that is better still.