Guys, Would you have sex with me or just date me?

• Have sex with you
    19% (25)
  • I would date you
    11% (14)
  • I would do both
    70% (92)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

64

Most Helpful Guy

• Is this seriously YOU? My GOD!!! You're devastatingly attractive. And you look like you keep in good health and style and hygiene Just by looking at your attractive smile and the way your stance is, you seem like you are very approachable and have a kind disposition and very personable. HELL YEAH! I would definitely date you, and most definitely do unspeakably sensual and naughty things to you behind closed doors. Or even in quiet public places when we can sneak a chance in.

• Can you say kiss ass?

• good luck with accomplishing every you just said lol people these days

• Yes I'm crying and sulking in my corner as we speak because some people played the "white knight" roll of trashing my comment. She wanted an honest opinion and I gave her one. I'm sorry if you all are butt hurt about not getting the MHO or can't get your c*cks out of your Mom's purses and be men and not afraid to compliment women. You'd be a fool to expect to get a date from a site like this, so of course that wasn't my intention. But, if I see a hot chick and she wants my opinion on how hot she is (for some odd reason or another), I'll give it to her. If you don't like it, that's your prerogative and you're entitled to your opinions. But, I still think this girls is immensely attractive. She probably doesn't need any makeup at all and she would stop traffic. Anyhow, I thought I would talk on the bullshit people throw my way.

What Guys Said 63

• You're attractive, so you satify of the most significant criteria in dating. Now it's a matter of personality. Is it easy for us to converse, or is there a disconnect?

Maybe 10 years ago I'd conclude that based on your pictures it must be true love. Not now... not for this old guy. Substance matters. But you have the looks.

It goes without saying that I would ravage that body like a filthy animal.

• Well you think I'm sweet or not?

• There's no way of knowing based purely on looks. I can hypothesize that good-looking girls get special treatment all their lives, therefore have a positive outlook in life. Or they are entitled and snobbish.

Assuming that cross is not merely a fashion statement, if you go to Church and practice humility then you're probably a sweet girl

• I do agree with you

• Why are you asking this question?

• I ain't getting close to any sexual acts with you until I know you and feel comfortable going in that direction.

• You are insanely attractive so on the looks part you'd score both haha.
    In reality is much more complicated, i will probably still refuse sex with you before we are close. And to do that we should date first.

So given that i like your personality and we match i'd certainly date you. If the dates go well and we become close i am sure i'd love to have sex to.

• sure, you look gorgeous.
    but weird question..."just" date would mean date but no sex... but why would I date someone I'm not interested in having sex with. date or just sex would make more sense... but for that we need more info that 2 pics. anyway , going only by the looks... both

• Some are interested in me just for sex

• that's what I said. but it's not what you asked. you said sex or just date, and not date or just sex

• You are attractive. But sex or dating will depend on your character. I am not dating or having sex with girls I don't like. If I like you we could have sex or date & sex.

• "Have sex with you" and wash my dick off after that and leave.

• OMFG, you are the kind of righteous goddess for which men form religions centrally based on you.

• Seriously, have professional shots done because you can model - at least facially.

• I'll think about it

• Well, what does interest you? What sort of young woman are you? Dreams, etc?

• Obviously I would need to know your personality to decide if I'd date you, but on looks alone I would fuck and date you for sure.

• You are attractive. Depends upon if you have a good personality and we would have a connection that I would date and sleep with you

• I would obviously do both if you were a likeable person.

• You're very attractive, and just by looks I'd date you andv based on the way you carry yourself and your facial expression you seem like a good genuine person. Also you are downright gorgeous. You deserve any guy and seem like a beautiful person inside and out. The look on someone's eye can say a lot 😘
    by the way you have beautiful eyes 😜

• I'd be your friend, if you were alright with that.

• So not your type? 😔

• Enjoy life's challenges? You mean you mean you like the shit that grinds you down?

I enjoy a nice pleasant easy life myself

• @Dansexuall What doesn't kill me, grants me the experience to overcome it, should it happen again.
      I for one, enjoy noticably/visibly getting better at what I do.

• The vibe I get from your picture is that you're a really sweet girl. Option C

• Umm 😐
    Like seriously?
    You don't know?
    I would probably spend my life with you if you'll be nice and loving 😍 to me :P lol

• Well ill age one day and probably not going to stay pretty forever tho. lol

• Am I wolverine that I won't age and look like Hugh Jackman though I ain't even close to him :P

• I don't really know where you've been , so let's go with date first yeah?

• I would take you on a date and be a perfect gentleman. Assuming that of course, you would be the perfect lady.

• Sounds really nice of you

• Looks like an interesting date and really fun.

• So, it's a date then?

• Girl if I was your man I would become a Muslim just to marry you seven times. Well your pic makes you look like a very nice woman.

• Date first, if we get along well then sex would be considered.

• Hot damn I would marry you; you are one very attractive lady.

• Seriously, you are extremely beautiful and I find it almost unnerving that you of all people would be insecure about your appearance. Please don't allow that insecurity to lead you into any stupid mistakes since many guys will completely take advantage of it to get with a girl like you. You truly are a 10/10, literally the type of girl I'd try hooking for marriage, so don't sell yourself short. Insecurity is a very dangerous thing, believe me.

• Message me please? I'd really like to talk to you.

• I'd do both

• Who's know, I'm going to need more than a pic to figure out who you are; but it would be fun

• Only if your a Christian.

• If I were your age... I said date only! If after we were both satisfied that we are compatible and wanted to continue, then we could venture into adding the sex to compliment the relationship. I was never into just having sex for the fun of it bc it just becomes awkward if one person wants more and the other doesn't.

• Dang dat jaw doe

• I think you're hot so I'd have sex with you but I'd only date you if I liked your personality too

• I'd just fuck you, but I never date, so that's nothing personal.

• I'd make you fall in love with me.

• Absolutely, if I'm to make you my wife it's kind of essential that you love me, how else could i expect you to put up with my snoring and insatiable sexual needs ;)
      Pm me if you want x

• I think the question is wrong written. It must be: would you date me guys or you just want to have sex with me? The question must be written like this, because if i date you at some point i would like to have sex with you. Just sex can be for 1 night, and on the other day he will not date you.

• Oh please, you look like Jennifer Love Hewitt

• More from Guys
    33