What do girls think of guys wearing shirts with half naked girls on them?

Ok So I'm 20, I went out clubbing the other night and noticed I was getting a lot of positive female attention, girls coming up wanting to talk to me. It wasn't until I got home that I realised I was wearing a shirt with a semi naked girl on it ( you can't see anything) What do girls think of guys wearing these types of shirts?

6

Most Helpful Girl

• Not to be offensive but I tend to steer clear from dudes who wear naked/half-naked women on their clothes... It just turns me off.

• Fair enough I think it can come across as a bit douchie aswell but I was surprised at all the girls talking to me

• @talias288 haha no offence but you girls are quite confusing. You usually say no those kinds of shirts look douchey like an asshole. But then if you ask about the guys girls usually want go for it's the douches and bad boys not the nice guys.

• Yes it is confusing, but no girl really wants a guy to treat her badly. The Mars and Venus book on a date had an excellent section on this. Bad guys are excellent at masking how awful they are. They dress in a flashy, attractive way, and have mastered skills that seems to indicate they're good listeners or caring. They give mixed signals which makes them attractive, because there's nothing more attractive than someone who doesn't care whether you like them or not. They do and say things that emulate confidence Girls think the bad guy is really a nice guy deep down, but then they realize he's a jerk through and through but by then its too late. Most nice guys are too pushy (not keeping with the pace of the girl) and don't emit signs of confidence. When niceguy confesses too much emotion or devotion, the girl feels underqualified thinking -well just you don't know how imperfect i am, how can you like me so much, etc? or think they're insincere. Just get the freakin book, hard to explain.

What Girls Said 5

• I would not approach a guy like that. Tasteless.

• It looks douchey to be honest , sorry.

• I would never date a guy who wears those types of shirts.
    You said you were in a club, so your going to get those types of women wearing shirts like that.

• Yeah I'm not really into it...

• sorry but to me that = douche bag