Guys! Honest Answer Time; Would you rather date a Superficial Supermodel OR a Theoretical Physicist?

Superficial Supermodel:

- Is immensley obssesed with her looks
- Thinks she is Above others - Stuck Up
- Can't hold an Intellectual Conversation & Would rather discuss how gorgeous she looked at last nights events
- Uploads Everything On Social Media INCLUDING Daily semi-nude selfies
- Materialistic to the fullest
- Has all of YOUR personal DREAM GIRL preferences
i. e Long Hair Tan Skin, White Skin, Big Boobs WHATEVER Floats your boat
- Provides you with AMAZING Sex
- Is loyal to you and won't stray to other men

Educated Theroertical Physicist (Chose a High Intellectual Career)

- Is attractive but doesn't use it to her potential i. e wears unflattering clothing & doesn't really enhance her physcial appearance
- Is extremley career focused - Spends hours overtime
- 80% of your conversations would be intellectualy stimulating
- Is completley loyal and devoted to you
- Is Humorous
- Doesn't like Over Socializing and would rather stay in
- Provides you with AMAZING Sex

Now, please be 100% honest and base your answer off the description I have included.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, I think sensuality is also based on character, personality, intelligence and confidence, with looks as well. The initial attraction would be looks, but after that and she's got crusty eyes in the morning and messed hair and stank morning breath, she better have a way of catching my want to talk to her after that. So it is very important to me that a the woman I'm with can have an intelligent, thought-provoking, immersive, conversation about anything to keep my interest. I also find it extremely sexy because if she has this much character and personality, she probably has a very open and healthy sexual attitude which is always good for really good sensual sex. To give an example, I would be all over Mayim Chaya Bialik from Big Bang Theory. I think she's super sexy.

Most Helpful Girl

• I am not a boy, but, the boy-equivalent of the superficial model wins hands down. I am a shallow, vain, gay male gym bunny trapped in a straight woman's body. LOL

Except for the selfies and social media thing. Because men shouldn't be bout that life.

What Guys Said 30

• Of course, the Educated Theoretical Physicist. Not even close. Her values are closely aligned with mine. It's a perfect match. Except, it depends on what her ideal guy is. Maybe I'm being the hypergamous one, trying to snatch her wonderful genes for my offspring.

That supermodel represents almost everything I despise.

• The second one, probably.

But, this question implies many things that aren't necessarily true.

The model girl would be above others in terms of looks, and so she should think so. False humility is as bad as false pride.

Very few girls, regardless of intelligence level, are funny. But, if I want to laugh, I don't go looking for it in a potential girlfriend anyway.

Why couldn't a girl be intelligent and reach her potential in looks?

Also, most girls don't know much outside of their specific areas of study. So, unless I wanted to discuss theoretical physics, the second girl would be unlikely to be any more intellectually stimulating than the first girl.

Also, what about morality? Intelligence is like a car. If you're not driving the right way, it might be better to have a slower one! Unfortunately, because of the culture, almost all people have the wrong morality. I would rather have a low-intelligence girl than a high-intelligence girl who uses her intelligence for evil.

• Superficial model hands down

• Hello. My honest opinion would have to be the educated theoretical physicist. I would rather have a woman who look formal but also classy. Is a great listener and also speaks to me like I do her. I would want loyalty over looks anyday. Also I can't go wrong with humor at all. And as long as we could get out once in a while maybe to the gym or movies. Possibly a good dinner and a night out. I wouldn't mind staying home holding her and having a good time like that. And the amazing sex is also a bonus. I hope my opinion / advice has helped you. If it has if there is anything I could help you with further I would be happy to help.

-John

• Do you even have to ask? I'm in STEM, and most girls in my field are ball-busting harpies who I want nothing to do with.

• I was gonna go with theoretical physicist, because for some reason i'm attracted to brains, but she lost me at "spend hours overtime". I'd like my partner to be around the house when it's evening, so i would go with the supermodel if presented with these options.

• What if she was on the verge of a groundbreaking scientific discovery?

• The thing about groundbreaking discoveries is this, you never know if you're really on the verge of it. You may spend decades working on it, thinking you're really close, but it may never happen. So, her discovery can wait until next morning, i'd like her to be at home for a nice dinner together.

• That's cute.

• On one side I don't like stuck up ego-centered cunts, but I also DON'T like career people who'd do anything to take a step up the ladder or sacrifice anything to get promoted, as that is not what I think is important in life. I'd go with 1st #whatever

• Sexy supermodel for sure!!

• The theoretical model. You made it kinda easy though by saying she was also attractive and was still satisfying sexually

• Neither really, they're just too self absorbed to date. Not that its a bad thing but its like you know it won't work even before you step into it.

• The supermodel is probably attainable.

The attractive, funny, sex-freak genius who works 80 hours a week and stays home sounds like a unicorn.

• It's a close call. If her body/face are decent I would choose B. Otherwise A. Loyalty also counts heavily.

• The physicist would suit me more.

The main reason I don't date now is that the girls I meet in person are too... let's say immature, ya, immature is a nicer word. XD

• id take the model

• Second one sounds like my absolute dream girl

• Supermodel lol duhh

• if the physicist looks like shit to me, i´d date neither of them.

• Date the model, I may never get that chance again.

• The girl you describe as the Educated Theoretical Physicist would be the girl I chose.

• Hard question. I cannot answer. I need to study first.

• Theoretically, the model.

• I'd MARRY Option B obviously wins in a landslide.

• As a physics major going into theoretical physics as well, I like the theoretical physicist. :D

• Same 😊You enjoying it?

• I'm enjoying it a lot. Though I'm having difficulty with the upper-division versions of previously seen branches. What year are you in?

• I would 99% go for Theoretically Physicist.

• the second one for sure

• "Has all of YOUR personal DREAM GIRL preferences "

Some of my dream girl preferences involve considerable intelligence and depth of character.
    Does that mean I get a smart and not at all superficial supermodel?

Going with the second one anyhow. It sounds like she might be even more intelligent than I am and that would be one hell of a turn on.
    Also on a side note, I just don't enjoy the limelight and public attention that would be on us if I was with a supermodel. Not that this was an important factor for me but, it would definitely deter me.

• If I had to choose, it would be the Theoretical Physicist.. mainly because I dislike superficial ladies as well as the social media obsession, and I would rather be able to relate to a beautiful personality rather than a fake one. I also like the idea of staying in and enjoying the company as opposed to be being out (But its good to get out sometimes)
    Interesting question.. Hope you find what you're looking for in my answer

• the second one hands down

• There's no contest, you've weighted it towards the physicist.

In my experience scientists don't generally make very good conversation. Good conversation is an art in itself you have to cultivate and many scientifically oriented people don't. They can instruct but they don't generally converse.

• Latter one is better in my opinion.

What Girls Said 4

• The smart chick is pretty and provides great sex? You made this a no contest lol

• I have a feeling my boyfriend would reply with woman 2. Just basing off his exes. They are muntas...

• Theoretical Physicist. The conversations would be great.

• The physicist