Girls, what do you think?

Someone said I should go on a show called the undateables because I'm not very good at socialising and I'm not very confident.
Girls, what do you think?

Have I got anything looks wise?

Most Helpful Girl

• Undateables isn't for people like you. You're cute.

• Thanks for saying that and making me smile! I think I will end up lonely though, I never talk and really don't like going out or meeting people

• Haha thanks for the tips, they are good. I'll try. Thanks for all your help

• It's ok. Good luck, I'm 100% sure if you get your confidence up you'll have girls falling at your feet haha.

What Girls Said 6

• The undateables is usually for people with physical or mental disabilities, you're just a bit shy don't worry you'll be fine :)
    Also don't be so insecure you look fine!

• You're, like, average. Something like that.

• Ur so damn gorgeous those eyes and that lips👅 you're perfect I don't believe your not confident u must b a very popular guy an have tons of crushes

• Seriously? Thanks a lot but no I wish that was true! Thanks for the kind words, hope you actually mean it lol

• Uhm I still can't private message

• Nope their wrong, your a very handsome dude.
    Blond hair and blue eyed guys are always handsome.

• Really? If only I met girls that share your opinion. Thanks for your kindness

• OK in the photo you posted you look 17, but then I looked at your profile photo and you look 24
      It's probably just the way you took it anyways no worries.
      your still a handsome chap no matter what

• You got this in the bag

• You look far from "undateable" in my opinion. With a smile on your face you would easily be above average

• Thanks a lot! I think though, that my insecurity together with my lack of confidence and social skills could put me below average so maybe I need to work on it but hopefully one day it could happen for me.

• Yeah charm and confidence can make you ten times hotter haha
      I believe in you :D

• Thanks :)

• You're not ugly and you have beautiful deep blue eyes

• Ah thanks that means a lot, I think I have to seriously improve my socialising skills or else I'm doomed to a lonely life though

• Aww wow I do need to thank you, you're so nice and that's good advice, I will remember to do that :)

• Well your welcome 😊

What Guys Said 0