Girls what would be an accurate way to figure out if you are on the level of Young Brad Pitt/DiCaprio facially... IN REAL LIFE?

Okay so before you say ask online (lulz)... that shit doesn't work because such a question is ridiculous and MAINLY because photos can make you look vastly different from one to another.
So I'm NOT gonna be approaching random girls and asking of course (that shit will probably get you slapped anywhere except maybe North America and UK and even then you will get slapped).
So how SHOULD I judge? Thanks☺😊

What Girls Said 2

• Do you get A LOT of attention from girls, especially random girls that don't know you? If you do, I guess you're closer. In my opinion tho, many actors like Leonardo dicaprio, aren't necessarily the standard "perfect" face, but he has something more special that's more recognizable. So if you already know you're good looking and there's something really unique about your features maybe you're on their level haha

• THAT'S THE THING. I THINK I GET ATTENTION FROM RANDOM GIRLS. But I live in India... so no one really ever approaches anyone out of the blue here. Plus I focus mostly on working out and academics. SO I don't really pay much attention to how many Girls are looking at me... sometimes I think I DO catch Girls looking at me. But that's not conclusive evidence. Is asking something like a modelling agency the only way to know? Are there other places like modelling agencies where you can ask? Asking online is a waste of time since pictures can make one look vastly different from one to another. I have had some girls here tell me I'm hotter than Francisco Lachwoski and Nick Bateman facially. Yeah. I don't trust pictures (not because I'm not hot but because they aren't accurate at all)

• The only way to really tell is to see you in person, so you probably have to rely on indian people's opinions unless you travel somewhere else. Remember that charm is almost just as important for gaining more hotness lol

You could visit a model agency tho, if you're really obsessed with finding out

• Use some common fucking sense...

• Common sense doesn't really help in THIS case. I mean unless you're super approachable... Girls will feel intimidated to come up and talk to you (ESPECIALLY if you have a nice body to go along with it and a high IQ 😏😏). So yeah. I want an accurate way.

• Please impart your "wisdom " on how to measure facial aesthetics objectively on to me.

• 😂😂😂😂😂😅😅😅😂😂😂😂😉😉😋 lol

What Guys Said 0